Part 25

"hey Zach." y/n said walking into the living room where Daniel and Zach still were. "Kay is gonna be a little late."

"why?" Zach raised his eyebrow.

"she didn't say, she's on her way though." y/n shrugged and walked back to the kitchen. Zach and Daniel followed her.

"how did she even contact you?" Zach asked.

"she sent me a message on Instagram. that's how her and Jonah..." she made direct eye contact with Jonah. "that's how she got in contact with me the first time."

"oh yeah, when she harassed you," Zach mumbled and rolled his eyes. he noticed she cut off her sentence when she said Jonah, he looked over at him. Jonah looked down quickly. "is he bothering you?"

"what no." y/n faked smiled. "i'm good."

the doorbell rang. thank lord baby Jesus. y/n thought to herself.

Zach walked to the door while y/n and the boys stayed in the kitchen. he opened the door and Kay walked in. "heyy sorry i'm late."

"yeah about that where were you?" Zach asked very sternly.

"something came up but it's fine, handled it." Kay took her shoes off without making eye contact with him.

"Kay you know how important this is to me-"

"i'm here aren't i? it's fine i handled it." she rolled her eyes at him. "i actually do want to be her Zach, i do." Kay walked right past him into the kitchen.

"hey, Kay." y/n smiled for the hundredth time this night.

Kay forced a smile. "hi."

Kay made eye contact with Jonah. "uhh can we hold off eating for a minute i need to use the restroom." he said nervously.

" he said nervously

——i just wanted to say no hate to anyone in this story

——
i just wanted to say no hate to anyone in this story. it's just a story and i have no hate towards anyone that i write about♥️