Part 22

Zach and y/n we're cuddling under the stars at the park near y/n's apartment while Zach was texting the boys

"y/n, can i ask you something?"

y/n turns to face him. "what's up Zach?"

"how would feel about meeting the guys like in person, over dinner or something like that."

y/n looked at the stars once again. "do you think they would actually like to see me? i mean they already made up their minds up about me." she sighed.

"Corbyn and Daniel are trying to give you a chance, i just want them to love you like i do."

they looked at each other with pure love in their eyes. "well, i guess they can't love you the way i do."  Zach quickly added.

they started to kiss, everything around them was just perfect. nothing else matter to them in the moment.

Kay was knocking on y/n's apartment door, she was going to apologize or try to.

she stood there by the door for at least ten minutes, even though y/n didn't answer the door, Kay was planning on what to say to her.

sooner or later it started to rain, Kay decided it was time to leave. she put her hood up on the sweatshirt that Zach gave her, she still smelt Zach's familiar scent.

before she got in her car, a black car pulled up to the parking lot. most people wouldn't be able to tell who was in that car, but Kay recognized her face.

she recognized the girl who stole her boyfriend. Kay stood there and waited for her to pull up and get out of the car, she didn't know what she was going to say. but she had to say something.

y/n got off the car very confused. "Kay..?" y/n asked.

"i came here to talk to you..if you don't mind."

"i'm kinda of in a hurry, it's going to be a thunderstorm soon." y/n blurted out.

Kay looked down in disappointment, y/n felt bad. "the guys are having a dinner soon and they're inviting me over, Zach says it's a chance to have them get to know me. you can come if you want."

"we'll see"

"it would be nice if you came." y/n smiled.

"yeah i whatever." Kay just walked away back to her car.