Part 14

y/n was reading the replies on her newest tweet, they were all some sort of: "you're a whore" "he has a girlfriend" and "attention seeker"

Zach noticed y/n looked sad. "hey what's wrong? did the movie make you sad?"

it was the perfect excuse. "yeah, it was really sad." she chucked a bit.

they arrived at Zach's car in the parking lot and just leaned against it. "well i definitely think we should do it again. not like, seeing a sad movie because i don't want you to be sad but we should like-" y/n laughed. "i know what you mean."

Zach couldn't help but smile. he looked into her eyes, then at her lips. he started to lean forward and pressed a very quick kiss to her lips, she immediately stopped him before it lasted any longer.

"Zach i.."

"you don't feel that same, got it." his tome become sad.

"no no Zach it's not that it's just..you have a girlfriend and i don't want to be the one that breaks you up."

"you know about Kay?" how?"

"it's all i ever see in my comments since we started hanging out. your fans are going crazy about it."

Zach thought about it for a second. "can i ask you something?"

"yeah what is it?"

"is it wrong to still be with someone even if you're not in love with them anymore?"

before y/n could answer, Zach continued. "and it's not only because of you." he looked her up and down. "but you definitely have an effect to it." he winked

y/n blushed heavily. "i mean, it's not really fair to the person you're with of you don't love them anymore, but that's just my opinion."

y/n walked over to the passenger side of the car. "where are you going?" Zach asked.

"let's go watch the sunset." she said excitedly.

Zach smiled at her outburst. he unlocked the car and got into the drivers side. he looked over at y/n and was surprised when he felt her kissing him. it lasted only for a couple seconds, then she pulled away.

"i don't want this day to end, it's honestly been so amazing."

Zach smiled and kissed her again. "this has been the perfect night. thank you so much, y/n."

"