Chapter one

{Takes place after Spider-Man Homecoming and before Avengers Infinity War}

Peter had been patrolling the city A LOT recently and had been coming home or if it was really late to The Stark tower, for the night. He would of course sneak back to May's in the morning, without her knowing he was gone. He would make the excuse that he was staying at Ned's almost every night, May just thought they were that close.

Everyday at school Ned could tell he was barely keeping it together, he would fall asleep during his Favorite classes and was so close to being in trouble but begged the teachers to not tell May. MJ knew something was up and questioned him but he just ignored it and pretend everything was fine, even though he didn't remember the last time he got more than 3 hours of sleep. His grades started to get worse too, all he could think of is that he couldn't disappoint Mr.Stark and not take patrolling seriously. He might even take the suit away again, he couldn't risk that happening, so he stayed up all night patrolling and the other time at school. He knew it wasn't good for him but what other choice did he have?

One day at school Ned finally decided to say something.

"Dude, you seriously need to take a break. May is calling me every single night to check up on you and I don't think she's falling for the 'he's just in the bathroom he'll be right out' story anymore. It's so cool that your Spider-Man but your becoming full time Spider-Man and part time Peter Parker. We miss you and you need to get some sleep, no offence dude but you look terrible."

"Ned I am fine. I promise, I've just been having a lot of late night patrols. Seriously I am fine, please don't worry I'm good."

Peter said with a small smile that was obviously fake and even Ned knew it but decided to just stop for now.

Later that night Peter stopped at the Stark Tower and picked up his suit that was being fixed, after some bad guys tried to rip it apart with the longest nails Peter had ever seen in his life. He didn't even have time to say hello to Mr.Stark and Tony  was just about to say something when Peter ran out the door with his suit.

Peter finally started patrolling and he was just so exhausted and tired with everything like school and being Spider-Man, just truly everything. He really hasn't slept in 72 hours, the only time he would close his eyes would be to blink. He felt so tired and accidentally fell asleep while he was on patrol...

When he woke up he was in a very dark and small place that was definitely not the building he was on before. He slowly tried to move when he saw a dark shadow figure come closer to him and say

"Finally your awake"