Chapter two

Peter looked around and was trying to figure out where he was.  He had absolutely no idea where he was and he was very scared. He was tied up all around with ropes and another type of technology that made him not able to move.

Peter started to think how the heck this happened. 'I was just on the building patrolling how could I- oh no I must have fell asleep and wait did someone kidnap me? Oh my gosh and nobody knows where I am, great.' Peter thought then yelled...

"Where am I?! Who are you?! Why am I here?!" Peter was just so scared and was starting to panic. But he remembered that he was Spider-Man and Spider-Man doesn't freak out.

"And why would I tell you any of that, Spider-Man?"

Peter was still scared but was relived that they didn't know his true identity. That was one of his biggest fears and at least that didn't happen.

"Then why did you kidnap me?! You kidnapped me for a reason, didn't you?!"

"Kidnap? That's such a strong word, I prefer borrowing someone and possibly returning them. Has a much better ring to it doesn't it?"

Peter just stayed silent and shut his mouth.

"Well actually the reason why you are here is, because Me and my team-"

"My team and I..." Peter mumbled to himself but was apparently loud enough for the kidnapper to hear.

"Excuse me?! What did you just say Spider-Boy?! Wanna speak up?!"

The strange man then pulled a gun and aimed it at Peter's head.

Of course Peter has seen guns before and had them aimed at him, that was apart of the job. But he had never had a gun pointed at his head when he could not possibly move an inch. He decided to just shut up and not get shot.

"AS I WAS SAYING, me and my team are going to break into the Stark tower and steal a very important piece of technology. And you are going to help us steal it."

Peter was done being quiet that was the dumbest story he had ever heard so he spoke up.

"And why do you think I'll help you?!"

"Because after we're done with you, you'll have no other choice then to cooperate."

•••

Meanwhile at the Stark tower...

Tony was starting to panic, Peter didn't come to the tower last night and he was starting to worry. He thought maybe it was a short patrol and he went to May's but he had spent every night for about 2-3 weeks at the Stark tower. He also called May and she didn't hear from him in a few days. He knew there was one other person who would definitely know where Peter would be... Ned.

"Hey it's Tony Stark-"

"Oh my gosh Tony Stark?! Mr. Stark is this you? Holy sh-"

"Yep it's me. I need to ask you something. Have you seen or heard from Peter recently?"

"No I mean I talked to him yesterday at school but that was it, nothing since. And he won't answer any of my texts."

"Sh*t. Ok gotta go."

"Wait what's going on?"

" I think Peter's in trouble"