Chapter seven

Peter knew that voice anywhere, it had to be her, it just had to be...

"May?!"

Peter was so happy, he didn't know if he was going to see her again, let alone in the Stark Tower during this mission. He loved her so much and all he wanted to do was run up to her and give her a huge hug... but he knew he couldn't. It would mess up the mission or the kidnappers might do something to her if she got in the way.

May started running towards Peter, with 3 armed men who were working for the kidnapper following behind her. She didn't know that they were bad guys she just thought that she had some regular bodyguards from Stark industries.

Peter didn't know what to do, should he hug her and reassure her and act normal? Or should he just leave her alone, and continue the mission?

Peter didn't really have a choice. May all of a sudden wrapped her arms around him and gave him a huge hug. He didn't even try to resist it, he needed one of May's special hugs, they always made Peter feel better.

"Oh my gosh! Peter I missed you!! Where the heck where you?! I have been worried sick! Tony said that you told him to tell me-"

Peter cut her off, he didn't want her to say to the kidnappers that he told her that he loved her, and that she was in danger, cause then the kidnappers would then kill her because he promised that he wouldn't try and do anything to risk her life.

"Yeah May I missed you too. I wasn't long though, just caught up with a school project and stuff. I'm fine."

May was just so happy that he was alive and. Okay that she grabbed him into another hug, but when he got pulled in again he whispered very quiet in her ear

"Get Mr Stark"

He said it so fast and quiet that nobody other than May noticed or heard.

Peter then darted his eyes at her signalling to go along with it and pretend that everything was fine.

"I'm just so glad to see you honey."

"So, Peter are you going to show us around the place or not? It is getting late, you don't want something bad happening now do you?!" The kidnapper said in a harsh gritted through teeth tone.

"Umm yeah I really should be, I really gotta go May. I love you, don't ever forget that okay? See you tonight."

Peter knew that the chance of him coming back that night were getting slimmer and slimmer. He just wanted to give her some hope, maybe if he gave her some he would have a little too.

And with that Peter waved goodbye to May not knowing if he would ever see her again but had a tiny ounce of hope, that he would. Peter took the kidnappers up the elevator and on their way up the main kidnapper phoned one of the guards watching May, and told him that he was in a lot of trouble and that he needed to see him after this was done.

After a few minutes of being in the elevator and trying to find room 324, they finally found it. Peter didn't know what was so special about the room before, but now seeing it and being right in front of it, he finally realized why they were willing to kidnap Spider-Man for what was in there: it was all of Tony's technology that were denied for the military, not because they weren't good enough. Oh no it was that they were too good, the technology was so powerful that it could wipe out cities. He knew that they were way to powerful, that's why he locked them up in room 324, although Peter has no idea how the kidnappers knew about it, he barely knew about it himself, if it wasn't for Mr stark accidentally letting it slip, he would never know.

"Woah... you wanted me to help you steal that?! You know that is heavily secured, right? There is no way that you or even I could get into there, honestly nobody except Mr Stark can get in there.

"Sh*t! Seriously kid?! THE ONE THING I ASK OF YOU AND YOU CANT EVEN DO IT?! YOU EITHER UNLOCK THE DOOR AND HELP US GET WHAT WE WANT TO GET, OR YOUR AUNT DIES! WHAT DO YOU NOT SEEM TO GET HERE?!"

"I am sorry sir, but I physically have no way of getting this door unlocked. I would love to but I cannot. I don't have security clearance, and Mr Stark would be alerted even if I did somehow get it unlocked. Please don't kill May over something I have no control over."

"Seriously?! You know what?! This is your last chance, before you make me do something you'll regret! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!"

"I... I'm sorry I can't. Mr Stark would still be alerted and I cannot even with my super strength, open up this door. I can't! I am sorry, but it is impossible for me to open this door!"

"Fine... you left me no choice. Remember this is your fault."

The kidnapper then phoned one of the other guards and told him to bring her down here and to bring his gun.

"I told you Peter, that you were going to regret this."

After a few minutes the guard was pushing May and holding her at gun point into the hallway with Peter.

"Peter?!" May screamed.

"MAY?! No. No. No. please sir! Please do not hurt her. Hurt me instead! Please I can't loose her, she is all I have left!"

Just then Mr Stark walked through the hallway, in his iron man suit with his blasters pointed at the kidnapper.

"As you wish." The kidnapper said, and with that he grabbed one of his guns and had him and the other kidnapper point his gun at Peter's head.

"You put down the f**king gun right f**king now before I kill you. I will not hesitate on killing either of you!" Tony said with absolute anger.

"I don't think you'd risk it 'mr stark'  I can just as easily kill him right now, as you can kill me. So you either open up this door and let us take what we want or else he's gonna die."