Chapter three

Back at where the kidnapper is holding Peter...

"What do you think you can do to me that hasn't already been done?" Peter replied harshly. He was done with hurt over and over again... it was too much.

"You really want to know? Alright you asked for it. Bring it in."

The strange man yelled and very soon after, another man came in with a huge piece of technology being wheeled out, along with it was 7 really strong and tough bad guys that Peter had fought before and had put them in jail.

'I was just wondering what they were going to do, not for them to actually do it' Peter thought realizing that he really does need to be quiet sometimes.

"This is your last chance. Agree now and you won't get what's about to happen. It's happening either way, one way is just gonna hurt a lot more."

Peter would never agree to what they were planning, and he would especially never help them steal something from Mr Stark.

"Never"

"Alright your choice. Whenever your ready boys."

One after another the strong men would go up to Peter and punch, kick, slap, pretty much anything to him that made him hurt.

After the men were told to stop, Peter looked like he legit got hit by a train. He looked awful, he could barely move or breath without feeling sharp everlasting pain. His face was swollen and bruised and had a lot of cuts that bleed. He looked like a complete other person. Thankfully it was all hidden under the mask.

"I think that should be enough to cooperate? What do you think Spider-Man?"

"I... w-will...n-nev-ver... h-help...y-you."

Peter could barely even move or breath or even talk but he would never help them, even if it killed him.

"Hmm wow kid, you sure got a very high pain tolerance. That won't matter though. I really didn't think we would need to use this but here we go."

The kidnapper nodded to the man who brought in the chunk of technology. The man then moved it so it was lined up right with Peter and turned it on. It took a moment but as soon as it went it didn't turn off until he pressed the button again. The machine shot what looked like a very powerful blast right at Peter that almost killed him. If Peter was any other human, he would have died instantly, and that is before the blast.

"I think my message finally got to him. You'll rest for now but soon we'll go and steal the technology from Stark Tower. So rest up, we got a busy day tomorrow."

The kidnapper then gave the other man a serum and the man stabbed it into Peter's arm and left the room, leaving just the kidnapper and Peter.

Almost instantly Peter's face went back to normal, only his face though. He whispered to himself 'what the f**k?'.

"The serum that you were just given was to help your face and only your face to clear up, if you walked into Stark tower and saw Tony he would know something was up if you could barley see from the swelling. This way you can talk and see but everything,  but your everything else  will be forced with pain to remind you, 'if you step out of line, the pain will happen again.'"

"Yeah um, no I'm not going to do that, I'm still not helping you."

"Dude WHAT THE H*LL? WHY THE F**K NOT?"

"I won't ever help you remember? So you can hurt me all you want but it won't change anything."

"Your right, hurting you physically won't change anything for a hero, but if you hurt them emotionally that's when they will cooperate."

"What are you talking about?"

"What I'm talking about is how I know how to get to you, and I know the exact thing."

The kidnapper walked right up to Peter and stood right in front of him and grabbed and took off his mask revealing his true identity, which is...

Peter Parker.