Chapter five

Back at the kidnapper is holding Peter...

The kidnapper decided that he would let Peter rest for the night and that him and his team would go to Stark Tower in the morning. That was until he saw on the news that said...

'Peter Parker Resident of Queens, has been reported missing as of 10:00pm Tuesday evening. If anyone has any information on his whereabouts, please come down to the station and fill out a report. Any information can help bring this boy home. Peter Parker if your hearing this, Tony Stark and multiple others are trying their hardest to help find you. We all hope you are safe and alive. If anyone, anyone at all has any information please come forward.'

"Dammit! I thought you were a nobody, now the entire world is looking after you?! EVEN TONY STARK?! COME ON!" He took a huge breathe in and out .

"Change of plans. You are going to contact Tony Stark and tell him that you are fine and that you just got lost while on Patrol and that he needs to call of this world wide search for you, OK?!"

"Yes, ok I'll phone him. But you disabled the A.I in my suit, so I have no way of contacting him, and you stole my phone."

"Fine take mine, but make one wrong move and try to phone the police, and the only family you'll have is a dead aunt."

Peter tried to swallow the lump in his throat, just the thought of losing May and having no family left, terrified the h*ll out of him. So he did exactly what he asked and phoned Tony on a burner phone and put it on speaker.

"Hey Mr Stark it's me, Peter... Parker."

"OH MY GOSH! Peter are you alright?! What happened? Are you hurt?! Do you need me to come pick you up?!"

"Mr Stark, slow down I'm okay. I just got... umm-"

"Peter... are you sure you are ok? I'm coming to pick you up right now-"

"Mr Stark! I am fine, I just got caught up with a bad guy, and he just wouldn't go down without a fight, I'm still trying to catch him. No need to put me on the news. I am fine, I don't know when I'll be back, or if I'll make it-"

The kidnapper grabbed his gun out again and pointed it back at Peter when he said that he might not come back.

"I mean... of course I'm gonna come back, I'm just that it might be a little while. No need to worry though, can you also tell May that I'm okay?"

Peter then mumbled into the phone which must have been quiet enough for the kidnapper not to hear.

"And tell her I love her and she's in danger".

"Alright kid, as long as you are okay, I'll call the news stations back and tell them that you are alright. Stay safe kid, I love you.

Tony knew that Peter was implying that he was kidnapped, and that they were keeping him hostage, so he played along. He even said for the first time ever that he loved Peter. He had never said it before but he didn't know if he would ever get the chance to ever talk to Peter ever again, he was never one to share his emotions but he had been feeling this way for a while and he needed to say it...before it was too late.

"Oh and one more thing Mr Stark,"

The kidnapper gripped the gun even tighter now no sure what he was going to say next.

"Remember to 'keep the peace'. Bye mr Stark, I love you too."

That saying 'keep the peace' is mr Starks and Peter's code phrase that if one of them were kidnapped and couldn't out right say it, they would say that, to know that they were in danger. Peter almost didn't say it with May being in danger, but he knew Mr Stark would protect her. He also said I love you the first time too, he was scared about the outcome of this mission, they might just use him and then kill him right after. He didn't know and was truly scared and just happy to hear his voice... one last time.

"I thought I told you to say that you were lost?! Do you want your aunt to die?!"

"No, sir no. I just thought Mr Stark would try and find me and try to rescue me if he thought I was lost. I think it was better this way. I don't mean any disrespect. Please don't hurt my aunt."

"Fine, but do you think he bought it? He better of bought it, or else... Also what the heck does 'Keep the peace' mean?! Is that some type of code word? Are you playing me boy?!"

"No no no, uh me and Mr Stark say that when we are fighting um bad guys and are protecting the...city. That's all, I promise."

Peter did promise that is all it meant, but being the inner child he is, he of course had his fingers crossed so, it didn't actually count.

"Ok good time to tell you the plan, and you better not mess this up or so god help me, you won't be alive to ever see your precious 'Mr Stark' or anyone for that matter ever again."