Chapter six

Peter swallowed his throat and felt a shock of scared ness and just pure terror. He didn't know what to do, he could try and stop them and secretly team up with Mr Stark, but that would end up killing May. He could also help the bad guys and have a better chance of May living, but could be stuck with them forever or even end up dead. All he knew is that he needed to be careful and he'd figure the rest out later.

"Okay kid, so the plan is you are going to help us get through the building with your retinal, figure print and 3D scan. You then are going to sneak us in with us posing as janitors and you will pretend that you are just showing us around. Then you will take us to room 324, we will take what we want to take and you'll sneak us out. In and out, no complications. And if you see Tony then just say that you needed to grab something for school and you'll talk later. Any questions?"

"What about my aunt? Will she be safe once I do this for you?"

"Yea, yea whatever. But remember what will happen if you try and cross me. Don't do it, or it will be your aunt who gets it."

"Yeah... I won't. Anyways when do we start this whole breaking into a billionaires Tower and stealing an important piece of technology and getting through one of the best security staff in the world?"

"You seriously have some nerve kid. For someone who has their heart set on not losing your family, you sure have a lot to say. Maybe I should just take her out right now. Save me the trouble later."

The kidnapper said with making straight eye contact, and getting extremely angry, he knew that his aunt, his family was his life and that he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize her life.

"I'm sorry, when are we going? Mr Stark won't be there at certain times, so I wanted to be sure we wouldn't bump into him and get caught."

"We'll leave in a few hours, we have to get our supplies and weapons ready, just in case-"

"Wait you aren't going to hurt anybody... are you?"

"Uh kid, nothing and I mean NOTHING WILL STOP US, NOT EVEN A STUPID SECURITY GUARD WILL STOP US. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

Peter all of a sudden started thinking about Happy, and he knew that the kidnapper was talking about any security guard but all he could think of was that Happy would try and stop them and get in the cross fire. He wasn't super close with Happy but was close enough to care about him and hope he didn't get hurt. He just had to make sure that everyone he cared about was safe, he didn't care about his safety if it meant that the people he loved were safe.

"Um, ok. I understand. What time are we going at?"

"We will leave at 7:00pm that way it will be late but not late enough for anyone to be

"We'll be back in 2 hours to come pick you up, after we got everything we need and all of our extra men helping out. We would release you sooner but you don't seem to like cooperating, so your staying tied up until we are done getting ready."

Meanwhile at the Stark tower {again}

Tony was let's just say confused, panicked, worried, stressed you name it he was feeling it. He was thrilled Peter was alive and okay, except he was worried because he was kidnapped. He was confused because he needed help but he didn't know where he was and didn't know what he could do to help. He did know one thing though, he had to protect May. That is all Peter asked of him, he sure as h**l was not going to break that promise. So he got May set up in a private room and told her that he contacted Peter and that he was safe and that he loved her. She had multiple security guards and suits protecting her and her room. There was no way she was going to get hurt.

Pepper and Tony were both trying to think of ways to get him to the Stark Tower, but didn't know that soon he would be coming there against his will.

Another thing Tony didn't know was that a few almost all of May's 'guards' were actually the kidnappers men who were ready to take the shot at her if anything went wrong.

*2 hours later*

Back where Peter is being held

The kidnapper walked into the room where Peter was tied down exhausted from trying to escape and sore from being a punching bag for those guys. He was wearing a bullet proof best with about 3 handguns hidden underneath it and hanging off the belt. He was also carrying a bag with even more high tech weapons and more heavy duty guns. He walked up to Peter and slowly grabbed the ropes and  moved the piece of technology that was holding him down.

"Careful, Spider boy. One wrong move and your aunt, I PROMISE YOU will not live to see tomorrow. And for a little motivation there is this."

The kidnapper showed Peter a picture of May at the stark tower sitting in her room unharmed.

"She will stay this way as long as you don't pull anything on us. I say one word and she's dead."

Peter nodded and slowly got up and followed their very instructions, all he wanted to do was beat the crap out of them for hurting him and potentially hurting May but he knew he couldn't.

They got into costume and drove to the Stark tower at around 7:00pm.

They let Peter out first and he went to the secret entrance that only him and occasionally mr Stark would use. He did his retinal, finger print and 3D scan and let in the other guys too. Thankfully for them they had someone killing the cameras, so they didn't see them at all.

They got past everyone and we're just about to get to room 324 when Peter and the kidnapping team were stopped with a familiar voice.

"Peter?!"