🙈𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽🙈

Today's my first day at this new school and I'm hating it already, I just generally do not like school. If we're alike you'd understand there's nothing to like about school. So let's just pray I get through this day.

I shut my locker door and the bell rung, on my way to first period I guess.
I walk in, and all eyes are on me.
Was I late or sum? What the hell?

"Ouuu looks it's the fine new student"
a boy shouts out in the class.

He's got curly hair that bounces when he moves, a skinny but fit seeming body, light brown eyes, a sharp jawline and his ears are pierced, and his top lip is a bit smaller than his bottom. Ok, he's actually sexy
   Finally something I'm looking forward too.😏

The teacher asked me to introduced myself so that's what I did.
  "Hey everyone, I'm new, from flordia, 15, and My names Kyile"

I locked eyes with the curly headed boy, and he gave me a light smirk and turned away to his friend, and whispered something.

The teacher asked me to sit in front of the curlyheaded boy, which I was really pumped for. 💞

5 minutes into this class, and this boy taps my shoulder.
"Kyile right?"
"Mhm" I replied back.
"I think your really good looking, we should get to know each other better" he gave me a wink.
I smiled shyly.
"My names Diego by the way, I'll see you at lunch your sitting with us" he told me.
"Ok for sure" I smiled back.

I turned around, and just doodled, and copied the notes. Counting every minutes till the damn bell rings.

*BRRRRR*
"Class Dismissed"

I pack my shit, and I'm heading to the cafeteria
When Diego comes up from behind me and walks in front of me.

"You should know about smack ass Friday"
"Huh?" I asked him confused.
"What is that"
"Basssically, everyone goes around smacking each other's asses, and well I'd be careful shawty" he told me.
I blush a little.
"Yeah be careful with you" I smirk.

He grabs my hand, no lunch, not even in the cafeteria yet, and is pulling me down the hallway. He pulls me into the girls bathroom, and pins me against the wall.

"What was the last thing you'd told me"
"To be careful around you" I said softly.
"I'll show you why" he said back.

He smashed his lips onto mine, and I didn't stop him, his arms were pulling our body's closer to each other, and i let my hand roam his chest. Ugh😩 he's so warm, and he smells like cologne.
My breathing is getting heavier, and he starting sucking my neck, I let a moan out.
"You like that?"
"Mmmm"
He left a hickey, where he was sucking on.
"..jump" he said softly.
His hands are gripped on my ass and he doesn't break our kissing, he walks to the sink and places me there.
"I'm going to fuck you"
He says in between us kissing.
"Do it" I moan.
He bites my lip, and then unbuttons my pants, while I unbutton his, he pulls my panties down a little, and potions himself at my 🤫
"Stick it in"
He goes in and a tear comes out of my eye, because it hurts.
"Shhh, warm up to me, the pain will go away fast, I'll go slow"
He started stroking slow, grinding way, and I put my arms on his shoulders, slowly his stoking was feeling better.
He started going faster and rubbed my thighs.

Uaaaa- uaa 😩
I kept moaning
Diego groaned and grabbed my neck softly, which was so hot.
"Fuck daddy that's hot" I told him.
"Thanks babygirl"
He was stroking so fast now you could here the claps of his dick going against my 🙈.
"I-I'm gonna cumm" I let him know.
I cummed on his dick, and he pulled out and cummed. He picked me up off the sink, but I fell because my legs hurt.
"Damn I hit you goood"
"How did that dick feel" he asked me smirking.
"Like I just got blessed" I smiled.
😈
—-
Should I make those more freaky lmk!
Send your requests by the way, I will do any 💋