shower sex💦

"Alright baby I'm going to take a shower" I told diego.

"Can I join..?" He smirked.

I nodded my head smiling..

I undressed myself and stepped in the shower, then a few minutes later diego came in, he dropped his sweats and his then his shirt.
I was letting the hot water fall on my body, and he came in putting his hands on my waist, turning me to face him. Droplets of water fell off his curly hair, his eyes stared deeply into mine. He pulled me in closer, now our body's were touching, and his warm body was feeling mine. He held my cheek in his hand and went to suck on my neck. I opened my mouth, and grabbed his shoulder. He left a hickey there, and slowly moved down to my boob. Leaving another hickey there. He came back up to my face and he pulled me in for a kiss. Which led to him asking me to..

"Jump..." he said low.

Which my next movements were jumping..
he pressed me against the shower door, holding on to my ass, I wrapped my legs around his body and my arms around his neck.

He made out with me, and took his dick, and guided it to my entrance. We looked at each other right before he slid it in.

He started stroking me, and I let out moans into his ear.

"Fuck... baby I love when you do that" he smirked.

I clenched my walls on his dick, which I know makes him feel good so I smirked at him after.

And he started hitting my g spot harder and faster once he knew I did that.

I threw my head back and bit my lip, letting moans surface the shower.

"F-fuck diego!" I moaned.

He went slow again on purpose...

"Please.. fuck me..." I kissed him.

"Beg for it..." he said into my ear..

"Fuck me diego..."
"Fuck the soul out of me.." I moaned at him still stroking slowly.

"You're not gonna be able to walk after this.." he smirked.

I giggled

He started stroking faster and harder again. And we moved up and down the shower door, I grabbed his hair for support.

I could hear diegos grunts and moans.

I couldn't help but blush at them.

"I fucking love you diego..." he continued stroking me.

"I love you more than you know" he looked at me.

The last strokes were feeling so good.. i rolled my eyes back. I cummed all over his dick, his dick full of wetness and cum, he pulled out and cummed right on my thigh. I got under the water again letting the water run. And so did he, my legs felt shaky and I was falling, but Diego caught me.

"What did I tell you.." he grabbed me and picked me up.

He turned the shower off and picked me up bridal style.

He placed me on the bed and got a towel and dried me down.

I laughed because it felt tickling.

"Want me to put clothes on for you..?" He asked

"Help me to the closet.." I smiled.

Which he did. I got dressed and when I came out so was he he pushed me to the bed and jumped on me, hugging me like a little boy with his teddy bear.

I laughed so hard.

I kissed him like 20 times. We watched some tv but mostly talked and cuddled it got a little late I And fell asleep.
He slowly did too..
__
Lolll if you're here from my other story hii✨🖤