car ride

☆ Car Ride ☆
"Diego can you come with me to a interview? It's okay if you can't?"
"Mhm sure"
me and Diego couldn't drive so Jesse had to and camb and Dani came with us.

"Get in guys" Jesse told everyone.
"That's what she said" Diego said outloud.
I giggle lightly and everyone else laughed. Diego looked at me when he sat in the car, placing his hand in the seat and then sitting down, he took out his phone and started scrolling threw Instagram.

Camb sat on the right side of the door while Diego sat on the left in me and Dani sat in the middle of them me by Diego Dani by camb.

Jesse turned up the music and camb and Dani and Jesse we're getting lit, while I just sat there laughing, Diego scrolled for another 5 minutes before putting his phone down.

There was a lot of us in the car so we were squished together.

My thigh pressed up against Diego's leg and my shoulder to his. I noticed him looking down at my leg and I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Diego's POV
Damn, her legs are so defined, and she has a nice hour glass type figure. Oh my. I actually can't control myself right now.

I put my hand on her inner upper thigh. And she gasps a little. I started rubbing her thigh moving towards her Private part.
She turned her head to me immediately, and locked eyes with me. I looked back at her.

"W-what are you doing Diego..?" She whispered to me.

"I'm sorry, i can't help myself" I whispered back to her.

She didn't say anything instead she, put her knee on top of mine. I looked at her. I gave her look implying that it was okay for me to do I was about to do next.

She nodded.

Your POV
Diego slowly moved his hand to my private part and started to unbutton my shorts. Once he got them unbutton he, he put his hand in my panties and slid his finger in my entrance. I let out a wimper.

"S-start" i said nervously.
He starting pumping his finger in and out of me, and I turned my head to him and dug my face into his chest as if I was laughing though I was moaning. I pressed my hand against his chest. And he slid another finger in. He grabbed my hip, and held me by him.

"I know you like this" he groaned.

"I-I do" I moaned to his ear.

"I want more of you" he said.
"I wanna touch you"
"I wanna fuck you"
My legs felt a little weak.

"I w-waant you to fuck me diego"
He moaned at my words.
He curled his fingers and I moved my hips, pushing on his finger with my pelvis.

Diego took his fingers out and licked them.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Uhh I hope you know we heard and saw everything" camb said in a obvious tone.

"Ok and we don't care" Diego put his arm around me.

Heh this was short; sort of like a tease 🤫