mutals

I walked down the sidewalk towards the end of the night and the wind was blowing lightly, it was also kinda cold.

It was around 5 minutes after when I heard someone walking behind me.

I turned around and he stared in my eyes. I kept walking while I looked at him and quickly turned my head back around.

I heard him walking faster so I made a turn and started to pick up the pace, until I was running.

Tears began to roll down when he started chasing behind me. I panted and ran as fast as I could. But.

He caught up to me and grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into his chest. Causing my face to dig into his chest. I tried to get out of his arms but he held me there. And picked me up on his shoulder and carried me into a car.

I was placed down on his seat, and he pulled down his hood. Reavling his.. attractive face oh my God..

My pupils dilated.

Still he was kidnapping me. I tried to open the car door, but he locked it and then I tried to hit the window, but he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard.

Causing me to curl up.

"Stopp.." I cried.

"Then you stop" he said.

His voice sent chills down my spine.

"Why are you doing this?" I looked straight at him.

He looked back at me.

"Because I want too" he laughed.

"Your sick" I cried.

I couldn't do anything... now.

He drove in silence and then pulled into a real expensive looking house.

He grabbed me and put me on his shoulder.. again. He walked to the front of his house and was unlocking it. I took my chance and jumped off him, and tried to run.

But he was quick and grabbed me. I tried hitting his chest but he didn't care. Again he squeezed both my wrists.

I moaned in pain.

"Your gonna be doing a lot of that now" he smirked.

I realized what he meant I was scared.

"Please don't do this" I begged him.

"Get into my room" he pointed to the door.

"No.." I held my wrist.

"Now." He started at me.

"What's your name." I asked him.

"Get in my room and I'll tell you" he said in THAT type of voice.

I walked to his room slowly and opened the door.

It was a nice room actually, his bed was really good. His sheets were grey, the room had a strong smell of cologne. And he looked organized.

Few seconds later he walked in behind me.

I turned around fast. Still holding my wrist.

"Name." I said, since he said he would tell me.

"Diego" he came closer to me.

"Sorry about your wrists" he grabbed them again and rubbed them.

"Uhm.. it's okay?" I didn't know how to respond.

"Why me?" I looked at him.

"Cause I want you" he stared back at me.

That sent shivers all around my body.