lets get naughtier

Diego moved in with me and my mom, because my mom started dating his dad. Which made diego and his dad move in with us. He bothered me a lot, but I kinda liked it. He was so attractive.

I was laying down in my bed I just came out of the shower and had some black tank on with some grey sweats. I was laying down comfortable, on my phone, when diego opened my door.

"I need the charger." He walked toward the outlet. 

"No. I need it." I moved fast and, I pulled the charger out of the outlet and held it by me.

"Give it to me." He walked towards the bed.
He held his hand out.

"No get out I need it." I looked back at my phone.

"I said give it to me.." he semi yelled.

"And I said no." I smiled sarcastically.

He let his hand fall, and he pushed me back on the bed roughly, touching my waist and pushing his body against mine. He tried to grab the charger from my hand. My body liked it.
He was shirtless, and his abs flexed.

We looked at each other, and his hot breath hit my neck. Sending chills down my spine.

"Why do you like this.?" He smirked.

"W-What.." I breathed a little uneasy.

He grabbed my cheek and pulled my thigh with his other hand. He pushed his lips onto mine. And I kissed back. We started making out and he flipped on his back, and I got ontop of him.

I made out with him more and started kissing his neck. He smirked.
He slid his hand in between our body's and I lifted my pelvis a little. He rubbed my area on the outside though my sweatpants.

I moaned a little into his neck.

He giggled at me. His laugh was really sexy.

He flipped us over and he got in between my legs. He grabbed my hand and made me feel on his dick, which he was hard. But I liked it. I cupped it, we were both still clothed, and we continued to makeout. He kissed my neck and sucked so hard. I let out a moan.

"Shh.." he covered my mouth.

"Your mom and my dad are still here.." he whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"I'll lock the door..." he told me. He got off the bed and locked the door. And got back in between my legs.

He pulled my sweats down, and then his. I was left in this short black crop top no bra underneath. And my little black panties.

He bit his lip, when he saw my body. I finally could see his dick showing threw his grey boxers.

"Condom or no condom.." I breathed heavy.

He kissed me.

"No condom.." he smirked.

I smiled at him. And pulled his body closer to mine by his neck.

He pulled the waistband of his boxers down and his dick was able to be seen. I saw it, and I gasped at his size he was huge. I was a virgin.