his house 😈

Text from diego😈
Hey babygirl come over right now
seen
I'm on my way 💞
seen

15 Minutes later.

Diego opened the door and gave me a smirk when I walked in he grabbed my ass. I turned around and grabbed his face and kissed him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer, he picked me up under my knees and walked up stairs, and pushed the door open to his room. He put me on the bed, and his lips on mine so fast, he got in between my legs and I opened them more, for room. And he we started to make out, I grabbed his neck. I pulled his shirt off and he tucked his fingers under my shirt and pulled my shirt off, leaving me in a bra and shorts. He started kissing my neck I moaned softly in his ear, he started to kiss down my stomach and putting his hands on my stomach. He got to my private part, and looked at me once more, I smiled and bit my lip lightly, he grabbed my shorts and pulled them off, he unzipped his jeans and and pulled his dick out, he opened my legs, and pulled me closer, so he won't be stuggling, and placed himself right in front of me, and slides it in, I look at him so he knows he can start, he starts going slow, and then he started moving fast, I moaned and grabbed the sheets, he grabbed my wrist and pinned my hands down so I couldnt grab onto the sheets, he pulled my legs up to his shoulders, so he was going so deep. I screamed his name.
"Say my name baby"
"D-diegoo augh"
"That's right"
He was going so deep my legs started shaking.
"I'm g-gonna cumm" I told him moaning in between.
He pulled out and slid two fingers into me.
"Cum babe"
I'm cummed and he stuck his fingers in my mouth. I sucked his finger.
"Come here diego"
He layed on his back right next to me.
I put one leg on his side and the other one his other side. So I was on top of his now. I kissed him and I started to suck on his neck. He moaned. And pulled my waist more to his dick.
I started to kiss his chest moving down to his dick, before I got his dick. I put one hand on his upper chest and then my other hand on his v line, I looked him in the eyes, and licked his chest from bottom to top, slowly. I made my way back to his dick. And pulled his underwear down , and he was looking at me with lust, I licked his dick and then put my whole mouth on his dick, I put my hand around his dick and moved it up and down while bopping my head up and down. Diego moaned and groaned. He rolled his eyes back. And looked back down at me. He cummed in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. I put my shorts back on and my shirt and he pulled his pants up and patted the spot next to him and put on vampire diaries, and I fell asleep with him.
-
Lol I wrote this in the car 😏🤷🏻‍♀️