bathroom

i was in the car with my friends and we were leaving the photo shoot, we were driving up on a curve and ny heart speeded up when I saw diego.

"Let me out let me out let me out here" I told them.

The pulled over to the side and I jumped out so fast.

The drove away, I don't know why? But it didn't matter because I was seeing diego.

He was standing there with his arms crossed and mattia was standing right next to him.

I walked up so nervous.

"Diego.." I got in front of him. I gave him a hug, and he hugged back.

Mattia was standing next to him so I gave him a hug to. I was gonna leave but mattia pulled my arm back. And Diego came from behind and they cornered me.

"You're not leaving..." Diego smirked.

"Hold her." Mattia stood in front of me.

They were cornering me in and I was a little scared but I knew what to do. I put one arm around diegos lower back and mattias. I pulled them both in but more Diego. I pushed my body against diego, and his body rubbed against mine too. His body felt soft and he was cold.

I still had my arms on both, but I was really feeling diego. Our private areas, he touched my body, and I was getting goosebumps.

I moved my head closer to his, and everything was happening so fast. I was basically struggling to stay up they held me tight, and the wind was blowing.

I put my lips on diegos, and started kissing him until he kissed back. And we were kissing a lot and I was getting jumpy.

"Come on.." Diego said.

The both pulled each arm of mine.

We walked to the boys bathroom and they pulled me in.

"Hurry hurry" mattia laughed.

They pulled me around, I was a little scared.

"Someone's gonna walk in." Diego laughed shutting the bathroom stall.

And he locked it.

"Come here babygirl" Diego walked towards me.

"What are you gonna do.." I looked at him straight the eyes.

"What do you think..?" He smiled and rubbed my arms.

I grabbed his arms back.

He put one leg in between mine and leaned on me.

He brought his lips down to my neck, and started sucking.

"Ugh" I moaned.

He picked up my thighs and pushed me against the wall, mattia watched diego do this to me.

He put his hand on my private part and started to rub.

"St-stop.." I gasped.

"No.." he giggled.

And he started kissing my lips again, but I still kissed him back. He pushed his erection hard against my body.

Right in between my legs.

I held onto his neck.

"I can't wait to fuck you.." he breathed in my ear.

My stomach dropped.

I got chills all over my body, his hot breath against my neck.