making love

I danced and danced around with people, and swayed my ass and body back and forth. The music in the house was so loud you could hear it from outside.

I raised my hands and threw my head back. Then a group of boys started to stare at me, which got me a little nervous.

"How much you wanna bet I'll get her?" Mikey said.

"No you won't, cause I am" diego said.

..
I saw a curly hair boy run up to me, and things got blurry. But I managed to focus on him, he was gorgeous. It was diego. I had obsessed over him for years.  He put his hands on my arms, holding me close to him, making me give him my full attention.

"Dance with me" he smiled.

His friends watched which made me think.

"No.." I giggled. And danced away from him.

But he only followed me. Now his friends couldn't see us.

He followed me all the way to a corner.

"Perfect we're alone" he smiled at me.

"Do you even know me?" I asked him.

"Sure I do." He gave me a look.

"What's my name?" I crossed my arms, and pressed my back against the wall.

He put his arms on either side of me and lowers his face to my ear and whispered my name.

Then he kissed my cheek, very close to my lips.

He came back up and we just looked at each other. Debating if..

"Do you wanna.?" He looked at me.

"I-i don't know."

-

I needed to touch her more. Let her know what she could get. Make her want me.

I touched her thigh just a little, and brushed my finger up a little.

She only looked down at my finger, and breathed more.

I used to like her a lot but she never liked me. But now I wanted her all. And now..

I went down to her ear again and whispered please.

And kissed her neck.

Which she now let her arms out of the crossed position. And she touched my arm.

"Ok..." she breathed low.

Yes.

.
He pulled me into his room, since this was his party. He told me sit on the bed, and he locked the door.

Immediately, he stood in between my legs and cupped my cheek and brought his lips to mine.

He smelt so good.

I kissed him back and we moved fast, I stood against his chest, my back touched his chest specifically, as he untied the corset I had around my stomach. He got it off quickly and then he pulled shirt off slowly. I turned around to him in my panties and bra. And confidently but nervously, pulled his shirt up. I wanted him .

He put his hands in the air, and his body flexed, his arms looked perfect, his hands with veins. I pulled his shirt off and he pushed me onto his bed. He took off his jeans and kept his boxers on.

I layed on his bed waiting for him to come on me.

Which he got on me right after, and he kissed my neck, roughly grinding his body against me. Getting me all warm from his body heat, my lips had everything from his.

I moaned for him. He made my pussy get wet really fast. Which he had a bulge in his boxers. I got hotter. He took my panties and lighty threw them off the bed. And he pulled his boxers down just a bit, letting his Dick reavle.

"Go. Put it in me" I breathed heavy.

He stuck in his thick long dick into my pussy. And stroked slowly and deep in the first few minutes, my pussy adjusted to his size and I grabbed onto his shoulder and moaned so loudly. He felt so good my pussy beated for him. He moaned in my ear, causing me to get all types of feelings. He was pounding into me, and I couldn't control anything that came out of him.

"Fuckkk" he moaned.

"Diego.. I love you" I moaned. It was true I have all these years and I wanted him to know.

He ejaculated on me and it made my body shiver.

"Diego.." I wimpered.

"Come here Roselie" he pulled me into his body.

His body of course warm. He breathed hard next to me.

Catching his breath as well as me.

"I- love you diego" I looked up him.

He looked at me.

"You love me?" He had his arm around me.

I nodded.
"Yes."

I kissed his chest.

"I love you" my heart skipped a beat this all happend so quickly.

"You do?" I looked up at him. And smiled.

"I have" he pulled my waist in.

I fell asleep with him.