first time

i flirted with her a little, making her giggle. but i watched her every move very closely.

my eyes made there way to her thighs, but I quickly brought them back up to her eyes.

"What are you doing.." she smirked. But laughed justa little. She leaned around.

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her, smiling a little..

"You know what you looked at.." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Sorry. My eyes couldn't help themselves." I shrugged my shoulders, with my hands up. Smiling sarcastically.

"shut up.." she hit my shoulder smiling.

that's a good touch. Remember when I told you I payed attention to every move she would do? So I would know if things were sexually escalating. Yeah well her touch on the shoulder had a light squeeze to it, and it felt good.

"You shut up." I stared at her with my arms pressed behind me. And my legs opened slightly.

"Make me.." she acted misviouse. I found it hot.

When she said that, we both stared at each other, and the room got quiet.

I stood up and pressed my hands on her thighs and leaned over on her, and whispered into her ear.

"Do you really want me to..?" I squeezed her thigh.

"..Yes" she lightly gasped.

I picked her up and held her, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked into my room and lightly threw her on the bed.

I pulled off my thin black shirt and then hers.

I pushed my body onto hers and I could feel her rubbing herself against me. She liked it.

I looked at her and then kissed her, she looked at me like she was fucking in love. Haha. I found that funny.

She pulled my face back to her lips and opened her knees, letting my body fall in between her.

Fuck when I felt her pussy threw her sweats I got so hard. I could stick my dick in right now UGH.

She started breathing hard once she felt it, and I know she did.

..
I breathed heavy I felt his length get hard against my part, and if the clothing wasn't there, he could slide it inside of me easily.

I don't know how I made him hard, but I was flattered.

Our clothing was coming off clothe by clothe.

He took off his shirt then mine, and I messed around with his pants, I wanted him. So he pulled off his sweats. Then helped me with mine.

I was in my bra and panties, and he was in his boxers.

We rocked back and forth just a little, he grinded his pelvis against mine lightly. Like a tease.

He smirked in our kiss. We continued to make out until his moved to my neck. I couldn't help my let out a moan, he sucked so good. I felt so good. I rubbed his back and his neck while he gave me hickeys. I looked up at the ceiling, and my eyes rolled back  a little, from the pleasure.

"Oh-my-my" I breathed hard. He continued.

I felt him laughed a little and he finally smirked and looked back up at me.

"Did that feel nice..?" He looked me in the eyes.  His eyes dilated.

"Mhm..." I nodded my head.