We arrive at Westover Hall

"Here we are" Thalia muttered as we pulled up to the giant castle like school. Westover Hall. "You sure you don't want me to stay and wait?" My mom asked "No it's fine" I assure "But how will you get back?" she asked. I blushed oh well I hoped I wasn't blushing it was embarrasing enough that my mother drove me to my missions talking about how cute i was in the bathtub as a baby. "It'll be fine Mrs. Jackson I'm not as insane as I seem" Victoria assures quietly. No matter how off Victoria seemed my mother loves her and trusts her a ton more than me. "Ok Percy now keep warm! Iris message me. I packed your ambrosia and nectar in your backpack" My mother instructed as my friends waited impatiently outside and my girlfriend caught snowflakes in her mitten protected hand thinking hard about something. "And take care of Victoria...she's going through a rough time" My mother whispered I looked back to Victoria bundled up. "I will" I assure "Of course you will Percy" My mother sighed grinning at me. My mom figured me out on the first day of school when I met Victoria. She knew right away when I first developed my crush on her now Victoria's my girlfriend. The most unlikley event on the planet. "Goodbye dears" she waved to my friends "Bye" they called "Your mom's so cool" Thalia commented as we waked up the stone way "Your lucky to have her" Victoria agrees quietly I bite my lip awkwardly and continued to walk. I smiled slightly when the cold caused Victoria's cheeks to turn pink. The reminded me of when I made her blush and she always smiled sheepishly and always kissed me to hide her embarrasment. I of course had no problem with it.

"Woah" Was all I could say as we walked into the entry halls of the evil castle. It was huge with deadly weapons lined on every wall. Thalia, Victoria and Annabeth began to inspect the weapons and I followed "How could those knights do ANY damage?" Victoria asked quietly "Weak" Thalia agreed "I've seen kinder's bows sharper then these" Annabeth laughs "Uh yeah" I say. These weapons sure seemed like they could do a lot a damage but apparently for these three it really wasn't. I reached for my ballpoint pen in my pocket and Victoria and Thalia gently played with the braclets on their wrists. This school wasn't safe and we knew it. "I wonder where Grover is?" Annabeth said as the doors slammed shut behind us. We stared at each other terrified. "Anyone else hear music?" Annabeth asked "Crappy music" Thalia corrected she looked over at Victoria probably hoping for a perfect gleaming smile but nothing. "Yeah" Annabeth agrees. We stashed our bags behind a pillar. We hadn't gone very far when we heard footsteps in the backround and a man and woman marched out of the shadows to intercept us. They marched perfectly straight and stood towering above us "Well? What are you doing here?" The woman demanded "Uh we erm we're just..." I stumbled but Thalia snapped her fingers "No we're students in the eight grade. I'm Thalia this is Victoria, Annabeth and Victoria" Thalia said in a demanding voice "Yes yes remember Dr. Thorn" The woman said in a dreamy voice but Dr. Thorn seemed unconvinced he had one blue eye and one brown. Victoria watched him closley with a cocked head I began to get nervous. Victoria being the daughter of Apollo has a thing or two for hunting and when she's face to face with a monster she can usually tell. Her eyes turned suspicious and she opened her mouth to say something as Dr. Thorn shifted uncomfortable in his position. "You guys made it!" Grover shouted "What do you mean they made it? They live here Mr. Underwood" Dr. Thorn said in obvious distaste for Grover "I mean they made the punch and it's delicious" Grover stumbled "We should get going Ms. Gottschalk" Dr.Thorn said dryly I bit my lip to contain my laugh. A teacher named Got chalk? "Do not leave the gym again" Gottschalk commanded we nodded and left with our Yes m'ams and yes sir's and some salutes "Grover" Victoria announced hugging Grover. Grover and Victoria always had that special connection. Grover's taken care of her since she was 10 it only made sense. They've been friends for 7 years but I couldn't help but feel jealous. "Hey Tori" he murmured hugging her "So a distress call?" I ask "Yeah...two half-bloods a brother and his sister...they're very powerful too" Grover said "Two?"