She's alive

I really didn't want to do anything. Especially with my bandaged nose that even with magic will take a day to recover. But of course I have to go introduce Chiron to Nico. "What happened to your nose" Nico asked "Victoria's brother" I answered glumly

"Ah Percy, Thalia Annabeth...." Chiron greeted us "This must be." "Nico Nico di' Angelo" I said. Chiron heaved a breath of relief "So you succeded?" he asked noticeing our grim faces he frowned "What's wrong where's Victoria?" He asked "Oh no" Mr. D said in a bored voice "Not another one lost" "What do you mean who else is lost?" Thalia asked "Well maybe Grover should show Nico the orientation film" Annabeth suggested as Grover waked in with a slap mark and a black eye. "Is it G or PG because Bianca is kinda strict" Nico asked "PG-13" Annabeth answered "Sweet!" Nico said as they left "So maybe you should tell me the complete story?" Chiron suggested

After we finished I couldn't help but cry and shove my face into my hands. "Oh Peter you don't cry your a hero" Mr. D said tauntingly "We must send a search party right away" Chiron murmured mostly to himself "I'll go!" Thalia shouted "You! Me!" I shouted "I think you've messed up enough!" Thalia shouted I snapped "Your so ergh!" I screamed "Shut it purple nose!" She shouted exposing my swollen purple nose. "Stop both of you!" Chiron shouted we stopped and faced him "Look it's a fact little Missy is gone" Mr. D said "Victoria" I fumed "Yeah yeah" he muttered "Victoria is smart she'll play along...enough to survive" Annabeth says "You guys! No no no!" I screamed "To play along I don't want her to do that! You know why Luke took her!" I said "He wants to marry her!" "He what?" Thalia asked "Yeah in love blah blah it was quite the show" Mr. D says "Percy let's just hope she'll do something" Annabeth murmured.

I sighed rebandaging my nose as I walked to my cabin. I came to my door when I noticed Mason on top of the roof of his cabin his bow propped he was still... hardly breathing. I remebered Victoria once told me a good archer/hunter can sometimes have to stay still and ready for hours and Mason looked like he'd been there for at leat 2 hours eyes fixed on the ground below. "Hey Mason?" i said to the eight year old boy "Hey" he grunted releasing his hand striking a small sprite with perfect accuracy I stared in horror as the sprite's wings fluttered before going still "He umm wouldn't let me sleep" Mason answered giving a sheepish grin "So um..." "Percy your so cool I really like you but I'm not supposed to talk to you" he said doing a flip onto the ground he picked up the sprite and took it inside shouting "I got it!"

I sighed entering my cabin and sat on the large bed. I sighed at how clean my cabin was. Victoria slept here at night ,secretly of course, and she liked it clean the bed we shared neat and ironed. I smiled at the blue hair brush that was on my bed it had curly blonde strands in it. I loved her hair the way it culred naturally to above her butt. I set the brush gentl next to my minotaur horn. My room as usual was pretty empty but I heard a gurgling towards the corner so I followed the sound and saw a shimmering fountain I smiled "Thanks dad" I mumbled. I noticed small drachmas and realized it was for me to keep in touch. "Oh goddess accept my offering...Underwater Forges." I mumbled throwing the coin through the water. Soon Tysons soot covered face came into view "Tyson" I called he grinned and put a hot blade into water with his bare hands "Brother!" he called "Look what i made I signed my name here see"he said proudly "Awesome listen do you talk to dad?" I asked "Not much he's busy old sea gods stir trouble war coming...Daddy wants to blow bad ship out of the water" he answers "Luke's ship where is it?" I asked "Panama Canal very far" he answered. I didn't understand why his ship would be down there last he was recruiting half-bloods and training monsters. "And Victoria does she still love you is she there?" he asked. My heart dropped. Tyson though Victoria was the best thing since peanut butter and he really loves peanut butter. "Um no she's not here now" I answered "Oh tell her I said hello. Hello to Tori" he said. A deep voice rumbled and Tyson grimaced "I gotta go bye brother" he said "Hey tell dad..." I was cut off left alone in my cabin only nightmares awaited me now.

Victoria wandered the hill of the Underwolrd. I knew because it was so tight hard to breath in such an awful place. Black marble littered the ground and she slowly made her way up the hill. "Thorn where are you take me back!" she cried she looked down and gasped

There was Luke he looked like he was under pressure and it was killing him slowly.

"Tori help!" he cried she rsn and I screamed well I tried to she went to touch his face but she turned "Lno help they left me it's killing me!" he cried "Help me help me lift it" he begged "Why should I trust you?" she asked "You shouldn't I did horrible things but remember when we met we bonded...we were instant friends and I love you Tori" he cried. A large crack went off and I felt like screaming for her to let him die.

He had tried to kill us many times and tried to marry her too he didn't deserve anything. Rock began to crumble and Victoria raised the roof Luke was holding stopping it from crushing him. It was impossible she shouldn't have been able to do it but she did. Luke rolled free and managed a thank you "Help me!" she pleaded "I knew I could count on you! Your precious Percy will come... in the meantime don't die sweetheart" he mumbled leaving "Luke!" she screamed

I sat up clawing at my sheets. It was a dream...but demi god dreams are never just dreams it was real...Victoria is in adnager and Luke is responsible.