Apollo wants me dead

I had never seen the camp during the winter and the snow suprised me. Little balls of flame twinkled on the cabins like Christmas lights. Frost covered the chariot track and strawberry field. "Percy Jackson my daughter gave up her life for you and here you are just talking to other girls that was a quick recovery" Apollo fumed when he noticed i was talking to Silena the girl from the Aphrodite cabin. "No sir I was just...." I stuttered he grabbed me by the front of my coat and I panicked at how much he reminded me of Brendon when he used to do this. "Listen you little punk I would kill you right now but I'm afraid Uncle Poseidon wouldn't like that" He snarled I nodded feebly and avoided looking into his eyes which weren't so blue anymore but red. "But I have 3 sons in that cabin who won't have a problem killing you" he growled "Watch your back Percy Jackson Ares isn't the only one that wants you dead now" he informed dropping me in the freezing lake "Who who was that?" Silena asked when Apollo drove off "Apollo" I answered.

      I stared straight ahead at the archery field it was empty... no one to train I guess. "Percy I heard you were back..." I heard someone cough behind me. "Hey Alexander" I greet glumly I turned and faced an entirly different guy. Alexander's eyes were the same color as Victoria's a depressed grey like the color of a cloudy sky. The hair that stuck out from underneath his beanie was pale and limp like usual during the winters. And his skin was pale sickly looking. I could imagine that he was as badly depressed. Alyssa was his full sister and I knew they grew up watcing out for each other. 

 "Zander I think we need to talk" I said 

"Sure" 

"I mean like in your cabin"  

"Oh alright"

        We walked in silence to the yellow cabin until we reached the little home. We walked in and a sudden burst of warmth hit my face. I followed in Zander's example and placed my scarf gloves hat and coat on a peg board and toook off my wet boots. The splattered floor was warm to my toes and the crackling fire was heard on the other side of the long hallway. The hallway had beds on the sides. "So um this is empty" I said admiring the posters and the little model sun. "Well Sadie and Jamie are with their mom and step dad...Mikayla went to go visit Brendon she's been going through a rough time like the rest of us but you know Terra was Mikayla's full big sister so then it's just Mason, James and me and Victoria....Percy where is Vicky I've been looking for her since you guys arrived." Zander sighed "Um well maybe I can tell you and Mason and James" I muttered "Um they're just over there" He said I followed him to where the fire was a nice little living room with 7 different recliners in a U shape next to the fire. The recliners were cushiony and seemed like they felt like heaven. I started to take a seat in the big one but Mason stopped me "No! That's Vicky's chair!" he screamed "What!" I asked panicked "Well the leader sits there" James explained "Look guys we need to talk" I sighed "Um well you see...." I told them the story and what their father told me. They stared at me their cloudy eyes burnt through my skull. And before I could register what was happening Zander was on me grabbing me from the front of my shirt "You let her die!" he screamed in my face "what?" I stuttered he reeled back his fist to punch me. I shut my eyes and waited for the blow. a little while passed and I thought he changed his mind so I slowly opened my eyes and just as I did BAM Zander's fist collided with my nose I sputtered and fell to the ground cupping my broken nose the warm blood started to trickle down my face "Get out of my cabin Percy Jackson I never want to see your face again!" Zander screamed kicking me into the hallway. I ran for my coat and to the infirmary. I added Apollo to my list of GODS WHO WANT TO KILL ME and Zander to my list of GODS KIDS THAT ALSO WANT ME DEAD. The pain of my broken nose all of a sudden rushed to my face "Ah! Oh my gods Percy what..." Annabeth asked "Your boyfriend" I answered before continuing my run to the infirmary or Grover or whoever to stop the bleeding and pain.