Riptide?

"Damn." Zander murmured under his breath as the chopping blades of the helicopters became more apparent.

          "Maybe the military will shoot it down?" Grover asked hopefully.

          "Doubtfull they will think it its one of theirs." Zoe said grimly.

          "We have to ditch the van they know the van." Thalia growled.

          "I mean why are they working for them can't they see what's going on?' I asked. Bianca nodded in agreement.

          "The mist is really powerfull Percy and even if they do see whats going on...well a bit of what's going on they don't care they're

getting paid. Sometimes mortals are worst than monsters." Thalia explained.

          "But where do we ditch the van?" Zander asked turning back to look at us. I shrugged my shoulder feeeling hopless.

          "Here!" Bianca ordered pointing to the parking lot of an old subway.

           "Here? No we'll be trapped." I murmured.

          "Just trust me." Bianca murmured. Zander and Zoe exchanged glances before Zoe nodded her head towards me. zander turned to face me.

Again I realized how awful he was doing. He had bags under his eyes. His hair was pale and limp and his eyes were a stormy grey that read hurt beyond

reapair.I realized what he was doing he was asking for my intake and I was taken back. I took a deep breath and let it out before shutting my eyes.

Victoria's pained face and strained voice called out to me...

         "Do it." The words left my mouth as hardly a whisper my eyes shut tight.

 Zander slammed on the gas throwing me backwards. "Ok easy there." I shouted.

        "Alexander!" Zoe shouted.

        "I'm sorry!" Zander grunted.

 Grover clutched his stomach with a sickly expression. "Hey just slow it down yeah?" He begged . Zander smiled slightly and pat his head. Zander

parked in the old parking lot and we all piled out.

                         'Um south to Alexandria?" Bianca suggested.

                         "Anything!" Grover pleaded.

   After we got the tickets we got into the train after we got tickets but the sound of the helicopters  blades grew more and more obvious.

                   "We have to get off at the next stop." I grunted. zander nodded his head slightly. I looked up at him (I hate how I have to do that.)

        "Are you ready?" I asked.

        "I'm ready for anything if it means saving Vicky." He answered. He opened his mouth to speak but the train came to a hault and we got off.

        "Well this hasn't gone exactly as planned but good thinking Bianca." Zoe congradulated as we trudged through the freezing winds.

   Bianca nodded her head slightly. "Yeah good thinking Bianca." zander smiled at the younger girl. Bianca's cheek went red and she looked down from Zander. Zoe

gave Bianca a warning glance so she quickly composed herself.

            "Yeah whats strange is that they didn't have this subway when Nico and I lived here." Bianca said. we all stopped and stared at her.