Ch. 2 - Remember The Good Times & Hear Me Out

*Michael's P.O.V*

Calum: Where are you?! Class started 5 minutes ago!

Me: I'm hiding in the bathroom

Calum: Why???

Me: Because.

Calum: Give me a few to convince Miss to let me go find you! Which toilets are you at?

Me: The ones near the classroom you're in right now

Calum: Stay put. See you in a sec.

Me: Okay.

I shove my phone back in my pocket and continue crying into my hands. I know I should be in class right now, but I'm too heartbroken to care, so instead, I'm sitting against the wall in the boys toilets, hidden from the walkway outside.

One one guy came in here since I got here, he was a junior and he avoided eye contact, not that I wanted him to make eye contact anyway, I wanted to be left alone.

I was so lost in thought, that I don't realise Calum is here until his arms are wrapping around me to pull me into his lap for a hug.

"Why are you crying?!" He asks, squeezing me tightly.

"He broke up with me" I sob onto his shoulder.

"What?!" He asks in disbelief, "Why?!".

"H-He thought I was... C-Cheating" I choke out.

"You? Cheating? That's a joke, right?" He asks.

"He wouldn't let me explain" I sob.

"So you were cheating?" Calum asks, sounding slightly shocked and irritated.

"No!" I sob, "Listen to me!".

"Okay, sorry! Shoot" he says.

"It was Felicity" I tell him.

"Felicity? The same Felicity we were best friends with back in Sydney?" Calum asks in confusion.

"Yes, Calum! Felicity, our best lesbian friend, the one with girlfriend! Luke saw me giving her a kiss, like we always did back home, he thought I was kissing her because I was into her" I almost choke on the words as they leave my mouth.

"Oh, so he doesn't know she likes girls?" Calum says in realisation.

"Yes!" I cry, "But he wouldn't listen to me".

"Alright, I'll help you explain to Luke!" Calum says calmly. "Let's just calm down and go back to class, okay? We can talk to Luke at lunch" he adds, patting me on the back.

"Okay" I sniff.

*Later*

"What do you mean you took him shopping with you?" Calum asks Ashton in annoyance over the phone.

"Look, something happened, I had to get him out of the school" Ashton replies, Calum had his phone on speaker so I could here as well.

"What happened?!" I ask in concern.

"You would know, keep out of it" Ashton snaps.

"Ashton, he didn't hurt himself did he?!" I almost shout, only to have Calum slap his hand over my mouth.

"Shh, don't draw attention to us" he warns, glancing around at the kids walking past us.

"Look, it's none of your business" Ashton growls.

"Yes, it is!" I tell him.

"Okay, where are you, we need to talk!" Calum tells Ashton.

"No, we don't want to talk" Ashton tells him.