Ch. 10 - One Kiss Two Kisses Three Kisses More.

*Luke's P.O.V*

I love you, kiss. I love you, kiss again.. I love you, I love you, I love you, another kiss.

I knew I missed Michael, but it's not until right now that it hits me how much I was craving the feeling of his lips being pressed against mine.

"I'm never letting you go, ever" Michael mumbles against my lips.

"And I'm never walking away again" I mumble before kissing him again. "I need you" I tell him.

"You have me" he says, moving away from my lips so he could start sucking on my neck. "Mine" he mumbles after I let out a half suppressed moan.

"No-" I gasp for breath, "I need you in me".

*After*

"That was-" Michael gasps for breath as he falls down onto the bed beside me.

"Perfect" I finish his sentence before leaning over and pressing my lips against his.

"Yeah, that!" He nods, closing his eyes. I just stare at him, at how beautiful he looks right now, despite being drenched in sweat and having a certain type of white liquid covering his stomach and chest.

"You look like a hot mess" I point out, smiling at him as his eyes open again.

"I don't know about hot, but a mess, I am... Do you mind if I go have a shower?" He asks.

"Go for it" I chuckle. Michael smiles and pulls himself out of bed, quickly gathering his clothes from the floor before walking out of the room, without getting dress or even pulling his boxers on.

I guess it doesn't really matter though, nobody else is home... My parents went to work, as did Ben & Jack... Michael & I should technically be at school, but we're both too lazy for that shit.. Well that and we didn't really get much sleep last night after my little incident.

Calum had woken up not long after me, and he started crying when he saw Ashton & I and realised we were both still alive.

Calum's crying woke Ashton up... And then Ashton starts crying as well.

I have no idea what time all of that happened at though, I didn't really bother checking.

My parents were allowed to take me home this morning, at like 8:30am or something, and Michael just had to come home with us, not that I'll complain about that though.

The whole car ride home was filled with my parents- or my mom anyway- worrying over me and giving me some lecture about hurting myself, but I was too busy listening to Michael's steady breathing as I stayed snuggled up to him.

As far as I know, Calum & Ashton are still at the hospital, only because they said Calum had a concussion and they wanted to do a few tests or something before he could leave... And Ashton obviously wasn't going to leave his side.

I kind of feel like a walker right now... Dead set, I'm that fucking tired.

*Michael's P.O.V*

When I return to Luke's room after having a quick shower, I find him fast asleep. The only thing that bothers me about that is the fact that his- extremely sexy- body is completely exposed.

Don't get me wrong, I could look at his body for the rest of my life- and I plan to- but it just feels awkward because he is dead to the world.

So I pull the sheet carefully out from underneath him and cover his body with it.

I'm not entirely sure what I should do now, so I just walk around Luke's room and snoop through his stuff... That was a joke...

There's one thing I'd always loved about Luke- well since he finally admitted it to me anyway- he was a huge fictional book worm. He has a bookcase beside his closet that is full of books- unlike mine, which is full of video games.