Ch. 6 - Caspar The Friendly... Youtuber

*Michael's P.O.V*

After almost knocking me over as he ran past, Luke's new boyfriend, Caspar Lee, pins Luke against his locker and starts kissing him.

"Ugh" I groan.

"Don't panic" Calum sighs. "... No, not yet" he adds with a smirk. I glare at him.

"Not the time for Fall Out Boy references, Calum" I growl, returning my attention back to Luke & Caspar.

"It's always the time for a Fall Out Boy reference" Calum laughs.

"Whatever" I mutter.

It's been a week, and I've seen Luke with four different guys, not including Marcus. There was Tyler, Joey, Troye, and now Caspar. That's five guys in seven days, talk about being a slut.

"I'm pretty sure he's just trying to fuck all the youtuber boys" Calum mumbles, staring at Luke & Caspar in disgust.

"He's not interested in Caspar" I mutter. "Caspar seems pretty interested in him, but the feelings not mutual" I add.

"How do you know?" Calum asks in confusion.

"I know Luke" I reply, slamming my locker shut and walking off.

"Wait" Calum calls as he runs after me. "Luke watched you walk off" he whispers once he is by my side again.

"Of course he did" I say with a smirk, "He's trying to make me jealous".

"How can you tell!" Calum asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"He always glances over to make sure I'm watching" I reply.

"Are you jealous? Are you going to get a boyfriend too? You know, make him jealous too?" He asks curiously.

"No and no... I'm loyal to Luke and Luke only, I'll wait for years if that's how long he's going to make me wait" I reply truthfully.

"He has you whipped... Not that that's a bad thing... But if he does try and make you wait for too long, please do me a favour and just move on, I know how much a week has killed you, I can't stand seeing you go through the heartbreak of waiting a whole year or more" Calum practically begs.

"Sorry, Cal, but I don't think I can move on" I sigh.

"I'll just have to beat some sense into him and drag his ass back to you" Calum jokes.

"Lay a finger on him and I will murder you" I warn.

"I won't, sorry" he apologises. "Protective Michael is kind of hot though" Calum says with a smirk.

"I hope-" Ashton interrupts as he walks up from behind us, "That you think protective Ashton is even hotter" he adds, pushing in between us and glaring at me.

"Oh, of course" Calum smirks.

"Good" Ashton says, smiling now, as he links his hand with Calum's. The bell rings and Ashton groans. "Yay, maths" he says sarcastically.

"Yay" Calum & I say together.

"Hey, Mike! Luke & Caspar are cute together, don't you think?" Ashton asks casually.

"No" I reply angrily.

"Aww, that's not the spirit" Ashton sighs. "I'm sorry though, he's being stubborn" he adds.

"Sorry?" I ask in confusion.

"Uh, n-nothing, never mind" Ashton stutters. "Bye, guys" he says before running off towards his classroom.

"That was weird" Calum says the exact same thing I was thinking.

"Whatever, let's just get to class" I say, grabbing Calum's wrist and dragging him down the hallway.