Ch. 12 - F**k Me!

*Luke's P.O.V*

"I CAN'T BELIVE I'M LETTING YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I shout in a panic as I bounce nervously in my seat.

"Hold still, or you're going to have black hair dye all over you" Michael laughs.

Basically, we are home alone again, mum & dad went to work, so did Ben & Jack... And Michael & I decided school wasn't important and he came over to hang instead.

But he brought a box of black hair dye with him... I thought he wanted me to dye his hair... But he begged me for a good full hour before I gave in... So now Michael is dyeing my hair black...

Help me..

"This was a bad idea" I mumble nervously.

"No it wasn't, it's going to look so hot" he tells me.

"Mum's going to kill both of us" I remind him.

"If it makes up for it, I don't think you understand how horny I'm getting just thinking about you with black hair" Michael says.

"Michael" I gasp.

"I ought to punish you for it" Michael jokes, and even though I can't see his face, I know he's smirking.

"Oh" I choke out.

*Michael's P.O.V*

My jaw drops as Luke walks into his room- where I was sitting on his bed- he looks so fucking hot with black hair!

His fringe is hanging down over his forehead because he didn't bother styling it, only drying it.

"I look stupid" Luke huffs.

Next thing I know, I have him pinned against the wall. "The Cliffaconda begs to differ" I whisper seductively in his ear.

"Oh no" Luke gasps as I start attacking his neck with kisses.

"Oh, yes!" I groan, before starting to suck on his neck, causing him to moan. "You look so fucking sexy" I say in a deep raspy voice.

"You k-knew you would get like this, didn't you?" Luke asks, trying to hold back moans as I continue to suck on his neck.

"Of course I did" I smirk against his neck.

Then, without warning, I start pulling his clothes off and throwing them on the ground. I push him towards the bed and bend him over it.

"Michael" Luke chokes out, slightly frightened.

"Shut up, Luke!" I growl as I pull my clothes off. "This is going to be hot and rough" I warn him, smirking as he whimpers slightly.

*Later*

"Luke, you got your cum all over the sheets" I say with a smirk as I pull my clothes on.

"My butt hurts" Luke groans, still lying flat on the bed.

"Sorry" I apologise, "I got a little carried away... But I mean... Ugh, you look so fucking hot!" I moan.

"Great, now help me up so I can go have a shower" he mutters.

"You should of just had one with me" I smirk.

"I was afraid you were going to rape me again" he glares at me.

"Rape?" I gasp, "That wasn't rape, you were screaming my name in pleasure" I smirk.

"Okay, yes, I really enjoyed that... Extremely sexually frustrated and dominant Michael is a major turn on" he smirks.

"I'll remember that for next time I want rough sex" I joke as I help him up.

"Thanks" he says before walking towards the door, "Oh, and can you stick the sheets in the wash and put new ones on the bed?" He asks, pausing at the door.

"Sure" I reply and he walks off.

I tug the sheets off of the bed and carry them into the laundry room. It takes me about five minutes to figure out their washing machine, but I eventually get it.

I find a spare set of sheets in the linen cupboard and take them into Luke's room.

I hate making beds with a burning passion, but considering I just fucked the living shit out of Luke, I kind of owe him. So I will make his bed without complaining... Just this once.