The Wife Of Kajor

Narrator POV
Far away from the prides in a hyena kingdom Queen Zora awaits the return of her children. They were to travel down the mountain to a lake to ask the queen of the lake if there was any word on Kajor. She loved her husband dearly and he had been gone for years with no word if he secured what he was promise by Scar, whatever that was. She paced back and forth in the royal cave. A green parrot flew up to her.
"Are you Alright you're majesty".
"Yes I am Reji, just nervous of what my children will say about..."
"Queen Zora they have returned" said a hyena guard.
She ran out of the cave her sons and daughter walked up to her.
"Any news".
"Well he said that father forcefully seized the pridelands and was recently killed by the pridelands king son's Kion and Kopa the princes".
Tears rolled down her face.
"He's...dead".
The largest son and daughter nuzzled their mother but the smallest son stayed away.
"Momma I told you he was a villainous hyena".
Zora growled.
"How dare you continue to make accusations about your father Zeb".
"Momma he was evil, vindictive, a psychopath. I may have been a cub then but that dastardly Scar gave him an out a way to leave us" said Zeb.
"Zeb your father loved us all".
"No he didn't he lied and sure did have his favorites to lie to, who he was less hard on". Zeb looked at his brother and sister Rozu and Nira. They scowled at him.
"I don't have time for this Zeb, Rozu gather a group hyenas and go to the pridelands. Bring me this Kion and Kopa".
"Yes momma I will do as you wish unlike others come you two" he stalked away.
Zeb and Nira left as well.
"Kajor they will pay for what they did to you and I don't believe those lies. I love you Kajor where ever you are now".

And so begins chapter 2 in the journeys of Kion and Kopa.