Amnesia

Kopa POV
Kion had just fallen down a cliff. I traversed down to him. When I got to him I noticed more humans and they were from the facility. I recognized one, it was Kev my healer. But no time for that Kion needed medical help.
I began dragging Kion towards pride rock that's where Makini and Rafiki were. Today there was going to be a celebration for my return, but were they in for a rude awakening.

Fuli POV
"Fuli have you seen Kopa" said Vitani.
"No did he go with Kion to investigate that sound".
"I guess so".
"I don't think they are back yet". Vitani and I both worried.
Simba and Nala walked over to us.
"Have you seen the boys" said Nala.
"They went investigate that sound".
"Alone" said Simba.
"Just them two".
"Wait they went after it" said Kovu as he walked closer to us. The celebration was about to begin.
"I hope they are okay" said Nala. Suddenly over the hill below us Kopa appeared and he was dragging...Kion.
We dan down to him.
"Kopa what happened" we said.
"The cliff we were standing on gave way...huff... he fell and a couple rocks fell on him...puff...he isn't responding but he still is breathing".
"Kion" I nuzzled him as he lay unconscious on the ground.
"I will get Rafiki" said Kovu. He ran up the hill.

Kopa POV
Fuli nuzzled Kion as he lay helpless on the ground. Vitani nuzzled up to me.
"Kopa what where you two thinking" said Simba "We don't know what that sound was, you could have been killed and Kion..." he stopped talking as notices Kion laying unconscious.
"Dad I went because I knew what the sound was, I don't know why he did".
Simba, Nala, and Vitani gasped.
"What do you mean".
"That sound is coming from a threat much larger than Wazimu, that sound came from a human".
"What's a..." started Simba and Nala.
Vitani looked at me.
"This far south" she said.
"Yes but luckily there was only human killer"
"What are they".
"They are like hairless apes but way more intelligent, a killer is very dangerous and there may be more coming".
Rafiki, Makini, and Beshte came over the hill.
"Nut ting we can do here, take him to tree". Beshte lifted Kion onto his back. We all headed to the tree. Beshte sat Kion inside the tree. Rafiki and Makini felt around him and stopped his bleeding.
"We have stopped the bleeding but nut ting more we can do".
Fuli teared up and so did Nala.
"No I saw someone when I was bringing him back, he is someone that can help". Everyone looked at me.
"Who Kopa" said Simba.
"A human, he healed me when I was gone".
"But are humans Killers"
"No there is another half, they wish to help us animals".
"Okay if you trust him then we have no other choice" said Fuli. Beshte grabbed Kion and we headed out.
Luckily the kids were being watched by Kovu, Kiara, and other lionesses.
It was hard to track Kev. He was but a few yards away. He was sitting on a rock when we surrounded him. I walked down towards him and sat down.
"You" he said. Beshte brought Kion closer and dropped him at Kev's feet.
Kev immediately grabbed his backpack. We all watched carefully. He injected a few things into Kion and he stopped and looked at me.
"You sure a mysterious one, he will be fine he just needs rest" he said as he walked away carefully.
"Come let's get him back" I said as Beshte got him on his shoulders. He was dropped off at his den. I nuzzled Vitani.
"I will be with shortly I want to make sure Kion is okay".
"Alright Kopa" she licked my face "You're a good brother".
I laughed as she walked away. I went into the den and sat down with Fuli.
"I'm sorry Fuli I had no idea he woul..."
"It's not your fault, in fact if you hadn't trusted that human then he probably would be dead". Hofu, Cheka, and Msomi peaked around the corner.
"Mom is Dad okay" said Hofu who stood in front of Cheka and Msomi.
"Yes come" they came over a nod laid down next to Fuli.
"He is going to be just fine".
"Uwncle Kopa" said Msomi.
"Yes Msomi".
"Cwan't yow use your magicw on Dwaddy".
"I wish I could buddy but it doesn't work like that but your dad will be awake soon".
"Owkay".
Suddenly Kion rose. He shook his head. He whipped his eyes with his paws then looked at all of us. A blank expression filled his face.
"Kopa what happened and who are they" he said referring to Fuli and the boys.