Humans and Hyenas

Mr. Hamilton Egvard POV
I began my crusade against the conservationists. I gathered a few africa scoundrels and head to the facility. The scoundrels are easily persuaded by a truck load of food. The conservationists all prepared for my arrival.
"Mr. Egvard you are not welcome to hunt these endangered animals" said a doctor.
"Listen my boys here will make work of you, is a lion corpse worth the turmoil your families will go through".
"We will protect them and not back down".
There was a long pause between us before my cellphone rang.
"Hello".
"Hamilton we have a location on the moonstones". I tensed.
"Really where".
"A top a mountain in the jungle".
"On the way, pack it boys we have a bigger target now". We packed up and drove away.
"Your lions are safe for now".

Wazimu POV
We kept marching until we reached a nice place to rest.
"Wazimu are we close".
"We should be" soundly I heard the voices of hyenas. I looked over a rock and saw three normal sized hyenas. We stormed down to them.
"You three my name is Wazimu I am the brother of Kajor now tell me where the pridelands are".
They looked amongst each other afaraid.
"Well the prides are a four days journey east but I just warn you Kajor had passed".
"What" I screamed.
"Yes he contracted a disease and died".
"Grrr thanks for the info, come on we aren't stopping now".

Janja POV
Wazimu was well out earshot now.
"What are we going to do Janja and the prides are west not east"
"I know that dumb dumb, come on we have to tell the prides".

Narrator POV
Will Wazimu learn the truth. Will Kion's memory return. Will there finally be an end to the Kajor Arc. Find out in the next book but heres a sneak peek.