The First Return

Kion POV
"So he is try to help us" said Fuli.
"Yes".
"So we don't have to worry about Zora just Wazimu".
"Yes" said Zeb.
She looked confused.
"You should probably inform Kiara and Kovu" her confusion turned to happiness "everyone will be excited you are back". She nuzzled me. It was a little harder for her, I don't think she is use to being pregnant. We all walked up to pride rock.
I could hear Kiara and Kovu talking to Mom and Dad.
"Janja still reports no sign of anymore of those hyenas" said Kovu.
"Good but we still need to find out where they took them" said Kiara.
"Your brothers are resilient Kiara I am sure they make it out of their clutches" said Simba.
"Yeah sis don't count me out yet" I said. They all turned to face me. Vitani and a slightly and a still young cub Malaika were there too.
"Kion" they all said. They noticed Zeb and were quick to react.
"Wait he is with me".
They all gasped.
"What do you mean" said Kovu.
"He helped me escape look he wants to help".
"Yes I would like to help, my mother isn't the problem but Wazimu is".
"Wazimu is Kajor's brother" I said.
"Okay but why would we want your help".
"I know everything about Wazimu I could prepare or even prevent an attack".
"He is right he could help us if this Wazimu attacks" said Simba.
"Okay but if we even get a whiff of you betraying us then things will change" said Kiara.
Vitani walked up to me.
"Kion...wheres Kopa".
I frowned
"When we were escaping he pulled me out of a ravine them pushed me to safety while rocks fell on him. I tried to help but he told me to go. Soon we were over run by hyenas. I know he didn't die he was captured".
"And my mother is different than my father she will listen to what he has to say".
Vitani's eyes began to fill with tears. Fuli and Kiara moved to comfort her as well as Malaika.
"Kion" I heard Bunga, Beshte, and Ono say. . They came up to me and welcomed me back.
"Hey guys".
"I see you didn't die" said Bunga.
"Say why is there a hyena" said Ono. I explained it to them
"So guys this is Zeb" I motioned for him to come over to me.
"Hello you must be the lion guard".
"We're watching you" is what they as they left.
"Don't worry soon everyone will trust you".
"Kion" said Duma and Adolfo. Both of them had grey in their furs, not as much as my dad but still a decent amount.
"Hey guys".
"Your has fully grown" they said
"Yeah and your fur is grey, for real this time". They noticed Zeb.
"Hyena" they said.
"Easy he is with me" and once again I had to explain the story.
"So you want to help us" said Adolfo.
"Yes you people have suffered enough and if Wazimu finds out then I want to make sure you can face him".
"Well he has my approval" said Adolfo.
Duma used his right front paw to grab Zeb by his chest fur. Duma pulled him super close to his face.
"If I get a hint of double crossing I'm not afraid to retaliate" said Duma as he walked away with Adolfo following.
"Don't worry about him, he can be crabby".
"Wait that's the Duma and Adolfo you talked about".
"Yes".
"I didn't expect them to be a monkey and mongoose".
"Well they sure don't act like it". My father limped down the hill towards us. He has walked with once his leg injury caused by Kajor.
"Kion why don't you get some rest I will show Zeb here around".
"Are you sure dad your..."
"I'll be fine"
I walked back to the cave. Fuli and the boys were already back.
"There you I was wondering where you went lovey" said Fuli.
"Dad" said Hofu.
"I was introducing Zeb to the others".
"Sorry dad but we got to go hunt see you later" said the boys as they ran out.
"Did I miss their first hunts".
Fuli giggled
"Yes but you still more to see". She pointed her nose to her stomach.
"Right, how are you feeling by the way" I said as I nuzzled her and sat down
"Besides being pregnant I'm fine".
I laughed.
"I'm glad I am back".
"Me too" said Fuli.
"I just hope where ever Kopa is that he is okay".
"I'm sure he is, I mean he has the gift of Sarabi healing".
I began to think about our unborn cub or cubs and what they will look like.
"Fuli have you ever thought what our cub or cubs will look like".
"I have thought about it but I don't know" she paused and looked me in the eyes "I just hope their okay when they are born". She snuggled closer to me.
"They will be Fuli, they will be".