Pardon Me

Kion POV
My whole body froze.
"Wh...What" I stammered.
"I'm pregnant" said Fuli.
"Wh...What" I repeated.
"Kion" she giggled.
"Wh...What".
She smacked me with her tail.
"Fuli how can...how can you".
"I don't know Kion you tell, after all those times alone I don't know what it could have been" she teased as sat closer to me.
"No I mean how can you your a cheetah and I am a lion".
She flopped her ears down.
"Kion if you think that I have been with someone else then that is incorrect".
I nuzzled her.
"No that's not what I meant, I mean how I thought it was impossible".
She laughed.
"I guess it's not".
Suddenly the realization came over. I was going to a child was related to me by blood.
"Who cares about that right now I am going to be a dad" I said as nuzzled closer to Fuli "again".
She laughed.
"Humor was always one of your best qualities".
"Wait what the cub or Cubs look like".
"I don't know".
"Will they be more cheetah or lion or..."
"Kion slow down we won't know that until it happens, now come on you promised the boys you would play with them".
"Right let's go". After a couple of games we decided to head to pride rock to visit  my sister the ruling queen of the pridelands.
"Kion there you guys are we were waiting for you" said Kopa.
Kopa, Vitani, Malaika, Kiara, Kovu, Adia, Nandi, and even Mom and Dad.
"What's going on" I said.
"Kion is it" said A hyena. Suddenly several more appeared up the side of the rock. Fuli got closer to me and so did Hofu and Cheka.
"Who are you".
"Not important but I am one of three sons of Kajor". I gasped.
"Like said before why are you hyenas here" snarled Kovu.
"Our mother has learned of Kajor's death and his killers, she wants to see Kion and Kopa. I looked to Kopa and he looked to me.
"If they don't come with us then serious action will take place".
"Give us some time to think about it" said Simba.
"You don't really have a choice but don't take long". They walked down the cliff.
"Okay wasn't expecting that this morning" I said to Fuli.
"What do we now" said Vitani.
"Yeah we can't let Kion and Kopa go with them they will kill them" said Fuli.
"If we don't go then everything will repeat" said Kopa.
"Kopa" said Vitani.
"He is right" I said. Fuli looked at me
"Kion" she whispered.
"Look nobody wants to them to go certainly we don't want them to go but we don't what they are going to do to them they could just want to speak and if we don then they will attack us" said Simba. Everyone partnered up and discussed this.

Kopa POV
Vitani and walked over behind a rock to talk.
"Kopa can't be serious that you are willing going".
"I am willing".
"Why, you are headed for your death Malaika will not have a father" she said with rage.
"We don't know that Vitani".
"I can't believe you are that much of an idiot Kopa" she walked away.
"Tani if we don't go then they March on us and kill us all, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO".
She turned back to me with tears in her eyes. I moved closer to her and nuzzled her.
"I'm sorry I just don't want to loose you I mean we just got out of a mess".
"I know Tani I don't want to loose you and certainly not my little girl". Malaika walked up to us and sat at our feet.
"Besides I have that power remember".
"I suppose you're right, I'm just scared".
I licked her face.
"I love you Tani".
She smiled.
"I love you to my fluffy idiot".

Kion POV
Fuli and I went behind a rock to talk.
"Fuli I know what you are going to say and I don't have much of a choice if we don't go then they will kill everyone besides I don't want to miss the birth of our cub or cubs".
"I thought about it Kion, Kopa and Simba have a point l. We don't know what they are going to do to you guys".
I sat down and sighed. She sat down next to me. I rested my head on her shoulders.
"I don't want to leave you Fuli".
"I will be fine Kion but if danger strikes then you promise you will get out of there".
"Okay, I love you Fuli".
"I love you too Kion, my sweet lover boy".
"Daddy are going to be okay on your trip" said Hofu and Cheka
"Yes boys I will be fine".