New Problem

Kopa POV
That next morning was spent reuniting with my family and friends. Telling them all stories of what had happened. After awhile Kion separated me from the others to talk.
"Hey Kopa can I talk to you".
"Yeah sure".
We walked down behind a rock.
"Look those things I said before I didn't mean them I was just tired and hungry, I wasn't thinking clearly".
"Don't worry Kion that's in the past".
"But those things I said they were very hurtful and I should have never have said them".
"Well Kion in my time I have learned that the past can hurt but their two things you can do run from it or learn from it"
"You're right Kopa, say how did you get so wise".
"I don't know I have been this way since I was attacked by Kajor".
Kion looked down the ground.
"Can ask you something".
"Sure".
"Has there been a time where you have fallen asleep and you think you wake but instead you are laying in a field and a family member from the past is there telling you things".
"Actually yeah, Ibhave those all the time. I talk to grandma Sarabi all the time".
"Wait those aren't just dreams".
"No grandma told about you having the roar and she also gave me the healing power".
"I saw Scar, he said that the roar is still apart of me, a new lion guard will form and the prides, and my cub will journey  with another cub from the prides to a far away land".
I froze.
"What's wrong Kopa".
"Grandma told me that Malaika will journey with a cub from our pride to a far away land".
"Really".
"Yeah and sounds like one of your Cubs will go with Malaika".
"Did she say which one".
I thought about it for a second.
"Now that you mention it she did a say a different species and Msomi is technically a hybrid".
"Where will they go, I mean they are just cubs" Kion began to panic.
"Don't worry Kion when don't know the specifics, it could be a long time from now".
"Have you told Vitani about this".
"No but I probably will".
"Okay so I should tell Fuli".
"Yeah so when the time comes she knows". Kion and I said our goodbyes. I head back the cave. Vitani was sitting there Malaika asleep next to her.
"Kopa I was wondering where you went".
"Kion wanted to talk about a dream he had".
She looked confused.
"About what".
I laid down next to them.
"Well he said he thought he was waking up and when he did he was in a field".
"Like when you talk to Sarabi".
"Yeah but he saw Scar".
Vitani flinched.
"Scar" she hesitated.
"Yeah but I don't know why scar would want to communicate willingly with a child of Simba's".
"What did he say".
"He told him that an enemy will come and a new Lion Guard will be formed".
"How can we trust him I mean after all that he did".
"Right but what Sarabi told me has been true and apparently another thing she told me about Malaika".
Tani looked at me.
"What about her gift, but I thought she gave it to you".
"No there was another thing that I didn't want to believe".
"What is it Kopa" she said with worry.
"She told me that Malaika will travel with another member of the pride will journey to a far away land". Vitani looked at Malaika.
"But she's.."
I licked her cheek
"She never said when it could be a long time from now".
"How can we be so sure".
"I wasn't at first but Kion also told me that Scar said that one of his Cubs will journey far with another from our pride".
Vitani looked down sighing.
"Why are all these prophesies happening now".
I nuzzled her.
"Don't worry like I said it could be awhile until then".
She nuzzled back.
"Thanks for telling me Kopa, I would have been more sad if she up an left".
"I figured you would".
"I just it could have been someone other than Scar" she said.
"I know Scar was evil but I didn't learn anything else before I was mauled".
"Scar was supposed to be mine, Kovu, and Nuka's father but I learned shortly before Zira's death that her and Scar weren't our parents at all".
"Really" I said.
"Zira told me that she had found us abandoned but I feel like they killed our parents".
I didn't answer.
"My whole life was a lie, she justed used me and Kovu to make sure Scar's reigned stayed in the prides".
"Tani...I am so sorry". I nuzzled her again and she nuzzled back.
"I don't let it bother me now" she looked down at Malaika "I just her to have a better life than what I had and what you had of constantly being dead for years".
"Yeah I don't wish that on no one".

Kion POV
Fuli had taken Hofu, Cheka, and Msomi down to the watering hole. Hofu and Cheka were teaching Msomi Baobab Ball. I laid down next to Fuli
"That game sure is contagious".
"Yeah I guess it is". She leaned up against me.
"I hope things never change Kion, right our lives are perfect"
"Well".
She looked up at me.
"Well what" she started "Is something wrong Kion are you okay" she paniced
"Yes I'm okay but I talked Kopa about a dream I had the night Msomi was born".
"About what"
"Well I woke up in a field and I asked Kooa about and he said that he has those and Grandma Sarabi talks to him. She told him everything about his cub and it came true but mine didn't have Sarabi it had Scar". Fuli shuddered
"He told me a new guard will form to face an arriving enemy".
"But it's Scar how can we trust him".
"Well he also told me that one of our Cubs will journey with another from our pride to an unknown location and Kopa told me that Sarabi said Malaika will journey with another pride member to an unknown location".
Fuli looked out at Hofu and Cheka who were getting a drink while little Msomi kicked around the fruit.
"Kion I don't think Hofu and Cheka are ready for that" Fuli said as she looked me in the eyes. I looked at her then looked at Msomi. She followed my movement then looked back horrified.
"No...no not Msomi".
"Both our dreams said a different unknown species and Msomi falls in that category".
"But he's so..." she teared up.
I nuzzled her.
"No Kopa said it could be a long time from now". She buried her face in my neck. Msomi waddled up.
"Daddy what's wong with Mommy".
"Nothing buddy she is just..." she turned around.
"Crying with joy about you learning the game so quick".
"Owh owkay" he embraced us both.
Hofu and Cheka noticed that Fuli was upset and joined in as well. All of us were nuzzled against Fuli. I could tell all of us being like this made her feel better.
"BAAAANNNGGGG" boomed a very loud noise. Msomi yelped and ducked in cover between my legs. Hofu, Cheka, and Fuli lowered down.
"What in the pridelands was that" said Fuli with an unusual amount of fear.
"I don't know I will check it out" I started to run
"Wait Kion you aren't apart of the guard anymore it's not your job, being a dad is".
"I will be safe love, be back in a little awhile, Hofu and Cheka take care of your mother and brother".

Kopa POV
I heard the bang and looked around. Tani hunkered down near Malaika who bolted awake
"What was that" she said.
I didn't respond I just looked around and walked around.
"Kopa What's wrong" said Vitani.
I didn't respond.
'Kopa what is it you are starting to scare me".
"I will check it just stay here and do not leave by any means" I bolted towards the sound. Ibhad heard that sound alot in the facility. It is a way for humans to defend themselves but some use it to kill for no reason.
"Kopa did you hear that" said Kion running up to me.
"Yeah and I think I know what it is". We neared the sound. We were atop a cliff.
In the grass below sat a human with his thunder death stick pointed at a lion cub. It was one of Minio's.
"What is that Kopa" said Kion.
"A human killer, they prey on us lesser animals. They are the bad humans. They kill for the fun of it".
"BAAAANNNGGG". The killer took the shot but missed the cub.
"Dang missed again Well I guess I will call it a day" he said as he walked away.
"I guess they are getting more and more south".
"Well how do we...." started Kion as the ground beneath him collapsed. He fell down the slope with rocks. He hit the bottom hard.
"Kion" I shouted. I ran down to him.
I got to him but he was unresponsive.
"Come on...Kion".