Corbyn|Migraine

Requested by @April-xoxo
————————————————————
Corbyn's POV
~3:00 am ~
"Crap!"I whisper shout as I'm awoken by the pounding in my head. I try to open my eyes but I instantly feel dizzy so I quickly shut my eyes again. After a few moments I'm finally able to open my eyes but I'm met with darkness.
What time is it?
I look through squinted eyes at the hotel alarm clock next to me but my eyes are blurry with pain and I can't quite make out the glowing red numbers. I give up and close my eyes again as the pounding continues in my skull. Somehow I must have fallen into an empty sleep that still kept a hazy pain.
4:30 am
Pain. All I feel is a pain. Throughout my forehead, and my temple, and even the back of my head. It feels like someone just punched me between the eyes but I barely have time to comprehend the pain as I'm overtaken with nausea. I don't know where I found the energy but somehow my eyes snapped open and I bolted into the connected hotel bathroom. My mind was too fuzzy to understand my surroundings and so I end up just gripping the side of the tub as I lean over and empty out the contents of my stomach. I don't know how long I'm there for but at some point, a hand found it's way onto my sweat covered back and through my drenched hair. After I finish all the energy that I possessed moments before seems to be stolen away and I can't even hold up my own body. I feel myself crumple into a heap over the side of the tub as tears rub down my face.
"Hey, it's okay buddy. I got you." A very loud voice says as I'm slowly hoisted off the side of the tub and to the sink.
Jonah's POV
"Hey, it's okay buddy. I got you." I whisper as quietly as I can to Corbyn as I carefully help him to the sink so he can wash his mouth out. He shakily leans against me and I turn the faucet on so that cold water is coming out of it. I support his body weight as his trembling hand makes a cup and brings the icy water towards his mouth. After he swishes the water around and spits it into the sink I carry him bridal-style to his bed and lay him underneath the covers. I go back to the bathroom and take one of the slightly scratchy hotel washcloths and soak it in the cold water that is still running from the faucet. When I walk back into the main room area Corbyn is laying where I left him but with his arm laying over his eyes. I quietly go up and sit on the side of his bed. When the bed dips with my weight Corbyn releases a sound of pain and I quietly apologize before moving his arm from its position of lying across his face. With the one hand, I use the washcloth to rub cold water on Corbyn's head which is hot from the pain. With the other hand, I rub up and down his side in order to try and provide comfort to him. He whimpers slightly as I do this but doesn't fight against it so I just continue with the washcloth. After about 10 minutes of this Corbyn's breathing evens out and he falls asleep. I cautiously get off the bed, being careful not to jostle him awake. I walk into the bathroom and set the washcloth on the side of the tub so that it can dry out before I return to my bed in hopes of getting a few more hours of sleep before we have to wake up and get ready for the interview.
Corbyn's POV
6:30 am
I hear a loud banging that is literally tearing through my skull. I feel like the pain is going to make me pass out and throw up simultaneously. It hurts so bad that I can't stop myself from crying.
"Please stop" I wheeze out through my cries. I can't register what's going on but before I know it there's loud incoherent yelling and then silence. The only sound is the sobs that are racking my body amplifying the pain that is still in my head. I feel the bed dip as someone sits but the moment just jostles my head making the migraine worse. I feel a hand rubbing up and down my back as someone lays next to me. I continue to sob as this person pulls me to their chest.
I don't know how much time passes but soon my shoulder is being tapped on gently forcing me to open my eyes. Jonah is standing in front of me with two white, oval pills in one hand and a glass of water in the other.
"Take these."He orders and my mind is too foggy to do anything else but reach out with shaking hands. I slowly put the small tablets in my mouth before raising the glass to my mouth and swallowing the pills. I go to set it back down on the side table where the clock's light is shining brightly. I groan and lay back on the bed as whoever is laying with me runs their fingers through my hair.
Daniel's POV
I card my fingers through Corbyn's hair until he falls asleep again. Once I'm sure that he's asleep Jonah and I quietly leave the room to tell the other boys and our manager that Corbyn can't go to the radio interview.
Our manager luckily agrees with us that Corbyn should stay at the hotel but when we try to tell him that one of us should stay behind to watch over Corbyn he refuses. I'm really nervous about Corbyn being all alone in the state that he's in but there isn't anything I can do about it. At the interview, I try and answer the questions quickly so that we can get back to the hotel as soon as possible and the other boys also try to do this since we are all worried about Corbyn. Finally, the interview ends and I'm great that we don't have anything else scheduled today.
Jack's POV
I rush to the car with the other boys and tell the driver to step on it.
"When we get back to the hotel I'll check on Corbyn. I don't want to overwhelm him with too many people." I suggest as we turn the corner. I can see the hotel approaching and unbuckle my seat belt ready to jump out as soon as the van stops.
"Good idea. How about you and Zach go just Incase you need help, and I and Dani can go talk to the manager about possibly canceling the show tomorrow." Jonah agrees with me and I nod in understanding. When the van stops in the back entrance of the hotel Jonah hands me the room key to his and Corbyn's shared room. Zach and I rush into the building and up the elevator to Corbyn's room. When we get to the door I carefully open it and I'm instantly met with the smell of sick and the sound of Corbyn's cries. I run into the room and see Corbyn laying on the floor, shaking arms supporting his body above a puddle of sick.
"Awww Corbs." Zach sympathizes and goes to get a cold washcloth. I drop next to Corbyn and comfort him as I lift his body up and into my arms. Being careful not to step in any vomit I carry him to his bed while Zach returns with a damp washcloth. I text Jonah about Corbyn's incident while Zach washes off Corbyn's face.
"I'm s-sorry guys...I tried t-to m-make it...b-but..."Corbyn tries to apologize but breaks off into more sobs.
"It's okay. We get it. Just try and calm down?" Zach says as he finishes cleaning off the crying boy. I go and clean up the luckily wood floor and by the time I get back, Corbyn is asleep again.
For the rest of the day, Corbyn mostly sleeps with the exception of waking up to take more medicine. Unfortunately, his headache is still there the next day and they have to cancel the concert but the fans understand and messages of "get better soon" and "I love you"s come pouring in. By day 3 Corbyn is back to his regular self and won't stop thanking the other boys for taking care of him.