Corbyn|Panic Attack

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! This is a request from @Albion_dxd123 hope you all enjoy!
—————————————————————-Corbyn's POV
"Thanks for watching, and come back tomorrow night to see Harry Styles perform his new single 'Watermelon Sugar' Live for the first time!" James Corden announces as we all wave at the camera. After a few seconds, the producer yells cut and I'm finally able to drop the painful smile that had been adorning my face all afternoon. It's around 2:30 pm right now and we still have another interview and tonight's concert.
I barely have time to catch my breath before the five of us are being ushered out of the building and into a black van.
"Okay boys so we are going to KIIS-FM for your next interview. That's should take about an hour or so and then you'll be at the arena by 4:30 just in time for the early meet and greets at 5:15, the soundcheck experience at 6:15, and the concert at 8:00. Sound good? Great!" Our manager announces before turning back around to talk to the driver.
I sigh before rubbing my hands over my face. We have to be in Las Vegas by tomorrow afternoon for the concert then and that's only if we don't have interviews. Meaning that we will have to leave on the tour bus rights after the concert. I can never sleep on the bus and I'm so tired. I just need a second to just be and to catch my breath. I feel like I'm drowning all the time with no way of finding a way to the surface.
"Hey? Corbyn? Are you okay?" Jack gently asks as he rests his hand on my shoulder.
"W-What?oh...ummm...y-yeah." I stutter out realizing that my chest feels incredibly tight. I try to calm down but when I attempt to take in a breath it just results in a few coughs. I begin to panic realizing that I can't get enough oxygen in.
Jack's POV
I watch Corbyn cough as he starts to shake and sweat a little.
"You're not okay Corbyn, you're having a panic attack. Let me help you." I gently explain while holding Corbyn's face in my hands to make sure he can see and hear me through his panic. He shakingly nods his head yes, and I unbuckle both of our seats before moving so that his back is to my chest. I carefully move his arms so that the back of his hands rests in the palms of mine. I wrap both of our arms around him and take deep breathes. It takes a few minutes but I soon feel his breathing start to become less rapid. Corbyn's head falls back so that it is resting on my shoulder.
"It's okay. I got you. You're alright." I whisper in his ear so quietly that only he can hear me. Corbyn gives a soft nod before his eyes slip closed from the exhaustion of a panic attack.
"Is he okay?" Daniel whispers from the row in front of us.
"Yeah, just a small one," I explain as I move Corbyn so that his head is in my lap and so that both of us are buckled again. Daniel gives me a thumbs up before turning back to the front to quietly talk to the others. I scroll through Twitter, answering some fans' comments while occasionally glancing at Corbyn to make sure he is okay.
By 3:00 pm we get to the radio station. I watch as all the boys get out of the car before I guiltily start to gently shake Corbyn's shoulder.
"Hey, Corbs, wake up. We just got to the station. It's time to go do the interview." I coo as Corbyn's eyes slowly open. He balls his fists up and goes to rub the sleep from his eyes as he yawns.
"Where...am I?" Corbyn stretches before sitting up.
"The radio station. You had a small panic attack so we let you sleep but the interview starts soon so we got to get inside." I carefully explain to the slightly confused boy.
"Oh..." he frowns before slowly unbuckling and going to get out of the car. I can tell that something is bothering him but I know that he doesn't like talking about his attacks too much so I let it be until later tonight.
Corbyn's POV
I can't believe that I had a panic attack in the car. I stumble slightly as I exit the elevator, Jack following behind me cautiously. I hate being a bother and now Jack had to waste time helping me rather than doing something else that is probably 100 times more important. I vaguely start to remember my attack from the car as people buzz around us, connecting microphones and headsets to our bodies. The interview goes by in a haze. I can barely understand what the radio host is asking me to let alone answer his questions. And there was this really annoying girl there who kept throwing herself at me and screaming in my ear, which didn't help with my developing headache. I hate to be rude but I just feel awful and she really wasn't helping the situation. After the interview is over we are once again ushered into the van and rushed to the venue. When we get to the arena I'm put into a chair where the hair and makeup people do their usual routine. I go through meet and greet, and sound check like a zombie repeating the same routine for the hundredth time. Before I know it I'm rushed backstage and our opening music is playing. I'm just about to step out on stage when I feel a sudden overbearing weight drop on my chest and it's like all of my nerves and anxiety just piled on in this one moment. All I can think of is how I don't want to fail and how I just want to be good.
Jonah's POV
The boys and I are just about to go on stage and I'm so pumped for the show. I can feel the adrenaline running through my veins and I'm about to run on stage when I feel a hand grip my bicep.
"What the-" I exclaim but I am cut off by Corbyn.
"Help me...I can't-" he breathes out before collapsing to the ground.
"Crap!" I drop on the ground next to Corbyn. He's in a fetal position on his side and I can hear him screaming out in pain.
"Someone stop the show!" I yell into my mic as I struggle to help Corbyn. I try to get him to loosen his grip from around his legs so that I can get him in the right position but he's so tense that when I try he barely even moves. I resort to laying on the floor beside him to try and get his attention. When I'm face to face with him I can see how his eyes are clenched shut in what I can only guess is emotional pain. He's shaking and sweating, but the scariest part it the screaming. I watch in horror as sobs rack his fragile figure and screams rip from his throat. All of the boys including myself have seen and helped Corbyn through a panic attack before but never have I seen him this bad and honestly, I'm scared. I don't know how to help him calm down, I don't even know where to begin. I gently caress his cheek and arm in an attempt to convince him to open his eyes.
The other boys come rushing to where I am along with several crew members and management.
"What happened?" Zach asks as he falls to his knees behind Corbyn and begins to softly rub his back, knowing that Corbyn's senses will be sensitive right now.
"I don't know. He was fine and then right before we were going to go on he just fell to the ground and started to panic really bad." I explain as Zach and Daniel help me try to put Corbyn in a sitting position in Jack's lap so that he can help calm his breathing. Jack wraps his arms around Corbyn's for the second time that day and forces Corbyn's arms around his abdomen with Jack's on top holding Corbyn's arms in place. Corbyn's eyes are still clenched shut and screams of agony continue to leave Corbyn's lips bringing me physical pain.
"Help...help..." Corbyn breathes as he screams out.
"I got you, it's okay," Jack repeats in his ear loudly as Daniel and Zach motion for people to give us space. I signal one of the people from our management team over and lean towards him to whisper in his ear.
"Cancel the show for tonight. There's no way he will be able to perform after this." I order and the management person nods in agreement before scurrying off to organized everything. When I turn back Corbyn's screams have turned into incoherent babble through his sobs, and Jack is now whispering in his ear. It feels like hours but is probably only 10 minutes before Corbyn's breathing returns to normal. I bend down and look into the tired boy's hooded eyes.
"Want to get on the bus?" I ask and Corbyn lazily nods his head yes. I reach around Jack and pick Corbyn us bridal style.
"Zach call the driver and tell him to bring to bus right up to the back of the building in 5 minutes," I order as I make my way in the direction of the exit. I look down at Corbyn and see that he is almost asleep. I'm about to just carefully and silently carry him to his bunk on the bus but he speaks up.
"Thank you guys, you're the best." He whispers before dozing off.