Characters guide

A/N: This story includes many of my own characters. There will be MANY mentions of my own characters as I have them play an important role in Sarahi's Year 6 story. So I decided to put in the list of my self insert characters with a short character sketch to help you understand the story.

Here is the list:

Anna Magnus

Anna Magnus is a muggle girl who lives in the same neighborhood as Sarahi

Anna Magnus is a muggle girl who lives in the same neighborhood as Sarahi. She is Sarahi's best friend, and loves Sarahi dearly. Anna's parents have been friends with Sarahi's father for a long time, so she is well aware of Sarahi's magical abilities. Anna is very close with Sarahi, to the point where they are practically sisters, and is very protective of her. She's the goody-two-shoes, mom friend. Anna is a very smart girl, an avid reader and is often called 'The Certified Topper'. She's always around whenever Sarahi needs support, and when at Sarahi is at Hogwarts, she makes sure to send her a lot of letters. Following the Incendio incident, Anna vows to never let Sarahi get hurt again on her watch.
Anna has a little sister, Nora Magnus. She loves Nora dearly and always likes to stick close to her. Nora was revealed to be a witch when Sarahi was a fourth year. She was very proud of her sister and is doubly excited that Nora and Sarahi would go to school together.

Nora Magnus

Nora is Anna's little sister

Nora is Anna's little sister. She strives to be the complete opposite of Anna. She's rebellious, strong, and would rather go on adventures than just read about them. Though not as fast a learner as Anna, Nora is known for her incredible photographic memory. She used to butt heads with Anna repeatedly, and actually despised her. But after Jacob's disappearance, she changed her outlook on siblings completely. Fearing that Anna and her wouldn't be able to stay close forever, she started becoming more reasonable and appreciated Anna a lot more.
Nora was nine years old, when a tantrum of hers let off some accidental magic, revealing that she is a witch. She begins her first year at Hogwarts with Sarahi's sixth year. She proceeds to be Sarahi's venting buddy, when she realizes that none of Sarahi's so-called friends actually understand the pain she goes through. Nora sees Sarahi just like she sees Anna, an honorary older sister.
Sorted into Gryffindor, Nora is not at all afraid of the curses at Hogwarts, because she fully trusts Sarahi and the fact that every curse is meant to be broken.

Miyako Hirayama

Another muggle friend of Sarahi

Another muggle friend of Sarahi. Miyako lives quite close to Sarahi's house. She is a Japanese girl, and is as protective of Sarahi as Anna, if not more. She has three younger brothers, Rida, Tsuyo and Moshi. She's also one of Sarahi's best friends and well aware of Sarahi's magic. She also writes to her often and offers great support to Sarahi.
Miyako is adventurous, proud, and independent. She doesn't tolerate any crap from anyone, and will straight up beat anyone who dares to hurt Sarahi and Anna. She loves making jokes and playfully teasing her friends. Together with Anna and Sarahi, the three are practically sisters. Though tomboyish and feisty, the girly side of her loves to wear skirts and put on makeup. She too deeply cares about Sarahi and plays an important part in her life, following the Incendio incident.

Riku Hirayama
Miyako's father is Riku Hirayama, who is a very important man in Sarahi's life. Riku was a great Ninja, and Sensei in Japan, and on moving to Britain, taught ninjutsu to Jacob and Sarahi. Sarahi continued with her training even after starting Hogwarts. The family had moved to Britain after the mysterious murder of Riku's wife, Shiro Siruki. Riku is an old friend of Sarahi's father, and Sarahi has always looked up to him as another father figure. Riku too sees Sarahi as a part of his family. Following the Incendio incident, Riku allows Sarahi to stay at his house, despite the fact that he is a little poor.