Chapter 7: Brother, where are you?

A/N: Dished out ANOTHER one! This is the last one for now because I'm gonna have to study from tomorrow 😭 I'm not quitting though. I'm still gonna write. When I get time. Because it takes me half a day to write one chapter.

Read this!
This one takes inspiration from Undertale. I recently got into Undertale and love it! I made a headcanon that Undertale is a story that Jacob used to tell Sarahi as a bedtime story or something. For those who know Undertale, will understand the references. I will use this in future chapters as well.

But full Disclaimer: Undertale and all it's characters belong to Toby Fox.

Enjoy!
............................................................

"Hello, Mr Filch-"

"You have some nerve coming into my office you filthy little beast."

I should have known that this is the response I would get when I entered Mr Filch's office.

"Mr Filch, I need to know if you have seen my brother. You always know everything that happens at Hogwarts, so I'm sure that if my brother were here, you'd know."

"I'm not answering any of your questions until you confess." Filch growled at me.

"Confess? To what?" I said, confused.

"Don't act innocent. I know you were behind the dungbomb in the Gryffindor common room."

"Hissss!" Mrs Norris hissed at me.

"See? Even Mrs Norris knows you're guilty."

"I'm not even a Gryffindor. Why would I set off a dungbomb in Gryffindor common room? Do you have any proof?"

"I don't need proof. You're always making trouble around here."

"I don't have time for this. I need to find my brother."

"Then confess. Sooner you do so, the sooner I'll entertain your question."

"Fine. It was me. Happy?"

"Yes and rest assured, I'll do everything in my power to make sure Dumbledore punishes you."

"Okay, I confessed. Are you going to answer my question now? Have you seen my brother on Hogwarts grounds? Fred and George saw someone matching his description enter the Forbidden Forest but I can't find him anymore."

"I haven't seen your brother, but I wish I would have. I'd love to haul him off to the Ministry in shackles."

"What about rumors? Have you heard anything about my brother being on Hogwarts grounds?"

"Now that you mention it, there was one odd incident reported just recently... I wouldn't be surprised if it was you no good brother's doing."

"What happened then? Please tell me everything!"

"Madam Pince reported a missing person in the library. The missing person ran when she tried to confront them. She doesn't stand for rule breaking. I like that witch."

"So Madam Pince said there was a missing person at the library!? Did she say who?"

"She didn't say who, but it seemed important."

"That could be my brother, but why would he be in the library?"

"I think you very well know the answer to that question."

"What?"

"If this was your brother's doing, do you really expect me to believe that you weren't involved?"