you are amazing!!!?

"Mom why do I have to put on this frilly dress when I want to go to the academy? I can just go in my hunting gear and still fit in!" Christian beggs

"Alright, already fine you win,  your 16 now go ahead, you can go change.... But if you don't get picked for the academy then you will have to learn to cook properly and not over a fire in the middle of the forest! Do we have a deal?"

Christian agreed and quickly ran upstairs to her room and changed into her Norma hunting clothes then raced back down and ran out the door towards the center of the village.

Before she got there she stopped and put up her hood so that others didn't realize it was her and not the misterous Hunter who provides for the village. Who so happens to also be named Christian.

As she was heading to the center, out of no where came a blade hurdling towards her. If it wasn't her quick reflexes she would have been in deep trouble. As it was she ducked and checked around looking for whoever threw that at her. She went slowly through the roofs and when she came by the roof that overlook the center of the village, she saw a hooded guy in the shadows looking right back at her. She smiled Wich no one would have seen, and she saluted the guy in the roofs before heading there.

'who was that hooded Hunter in the center of the village?' Paul asked himself. 'there was no way that he could have dodged the knife I threw at him by mistake.'  ' and how the heck did he know u was there?' Paul was very perplexed with this outcome he was happy nothing bad happened but now there might be a dangerous guy running loose out there.

He had to quickly tell Robert about this. It looks like the guy was there to get chosen for his job.

Christians POV:

Few I finally made it and no one recognized me at all that's good. Now I just need to get in line and I'll be good.

"Lady's and gentlemen, we are here to put you in your future jobs, so without further ado, let's go. The rules are simple, co.e up on the stage, put your hand on the crystal dragon egg and wait to see what happens. If it's yellow then you are mentioned for regular life, blue magic, purple royal warriors academy, and gold dragon rider. Now the first person please come up."

And so it starts, Christian got there late so she was in the back of the line. Most of the teenagers in front where either regulars, or magic users. So far there were only 4 dragon riders and 8 warriors. Soon it was her turn to go up.

I'm so nervous, what would dad say right now? He would say buck up and move forward, there's no fussing over tomorrow till it gets there. So with remembering what he would say she went to the front and stepped on to the stage. She took a deep breath in and the put her hands on the egg, then closed her eyes.

As soon as she put her hands on the egg the crowd hushed and the grown ups on the stage were wispering. When she had enough of the wispers she finally opened her eyes to see the egg glowing three different colors at the same time. The main color was gold, then it was serounded by the blue and purple colors. She was stunned... What did this mean?

So since she was so confused she finally asked what dose this mean? And they said " you are a very special dragon rider. Is there anyway we could see your face and know your name?"

Christian said her name and then proceeded to put down her hood. When she finally let it go everyone was speechless. They were thinking it was Christian the hunter who helped everyone in the village with food. But instead it was Christian the girl no one liked or understood.

But the ones that were the most surprised were to ones on the stage. They never had a girl go to the dragon riders academy before. But there was no disputing it, they all saw it. It was the colors of the legendary rider, who comes in times of complete trouble. What's worse is how bright the colors were.... It shows how powerful she will be. They had to train her now before it's too late.

" Alright everyone that wraps up the choosing ceremonies, those who where chosen for magic go to the left, those for warriors to the right and riders up front, everyone else you may go, and thank you for coming." Robert said to the villagers.

As everyone did as they were told Robert and Paul came face to face with the 5 dragon riders. Four boys and then there was Christian. Robert went ahead and told Christian to go ahead and go home to get whatever she wanted to bring with her to the dragon academy, and to say goodbye to her mom.

So Christian did just that. When she got home her mom was there waiting for her. Her mom asked " so howd it go? What ya get?" Christian said " well I didn't get warrior training." Then her mom interrupted her by saying" well I told you so, now you get to learn how to really cool!"

" Well not really... You see I didn't get that cause I was chosen for ..... DRAGON academy!!!! Arnt you happy mom?" Christian said.

" What.... That means your not coming back anytime soon huh?  Well that's ok we'll be good in this town don't you worry ok. Now go on about you and get packed."

" Thanks Mom!"

So Christian went straight to her room and begin packing... It was about 30 min. Later when she came back down with her bag. She quickly said her goodbye to her mom and ran off to rejoin everyone else on the stage.