what is your name again?

When I looked to see who was at the door, it was the assistant headmaster of the school! What was his name again? Pause.... Oh that's right, Henry!

He kinda struck me a little weird but whose to say? I can't say too much cause I'm the only girl here so who knows what really is weird or normal here.

He was talking to Charles when all of a sudden he looked my way and stopped talking altogether.

"Oh chosen one I didn't see you there, I do apologise." Henry said.

I knew he was faking it for Charles.

"It's ok I think Charles and I's conversation is done for now, you can have him I'll just be going." I said just to get away from him.

Charles looked at me a little funny but said..." Ok we'll pick this up again later."

I just nodded my head and grabbed the book so that no one knew I had it in my hands, and headed to my room.

When I got there, Hercul was there waiting for me.

What are you doing here? And how can you fit?

I always was able to fit I just chosen not too, and to let you have your space. I know that's how girl Dragons are like so I thought you might like it too. Also I thought that what was in that book will be for the both of us.

Ok well thank you for letting me have some space but for now on please just stay here where I know we're your at k?

Sure.

Ok let's see what had happened along time ago with us.

I opened the book again and for some reason it was different then before... When I opened it in his office it just opened to a page with no fussing. Now it went to a specific spot where it looked like a time line. As we were reading this timeline me and Hercul looked at each other and right. At that time there was a bright light and we were sucked into the book.

When we finally got to the ground we realized that we were in the book, and in a different time too. Here every thing was stone, there was no tech anywhere. In fact it looked like the middle ages. There were dragons everywhere and knights with shiny armer on. Hercul and I looked at each other and then around, we soon found someone close by and asked what's going on but they couldn't see or hear us.

I think since we come from a different time and place, they won't be able to hear us. Hercul said.

I think your right, we just have to find us back then.

Yeah and remember you were a guy back then so look for that amazing man everyone was talking about.

Yeah his name was Aaron right?

Yep so let's go find him.

So we set off looking for Aaron, cause he's the only way for us to get back to our time. As we are going we kept hearing that Aaron's coming, from behind us. So we stopped to see him and what we saw was unexpected...

There were a crowd of people coming down the square, and what is weird is that they were being lead by a women! Who weirdly look just like me. Hercul looked at her, then me, then back to her.

WOW if I didn't know better I would say that was you, but I know better. Could that be your great grandma?

I don't know, maybe. There is an uncanny look between us. Who is she?

As we were talking together, the lady who was in front of the crowd, snapped her head towards us and started to walked to us. The others in her group asked, 'Aaron we're are you going? There is nothing over there but Forrest! Come back."

I was shocked!!! She was Aaron...

What the heck!!! I thought Aaron was a guy! I said to hercul.

Me too, but look, she's looking right at us.... I think she can see and hear us.

As of confirmation on what he said she nodded at us. Then she said in a soft voice so that only we can hear..

"Come with us, we need to talk. We're heading to the room you are staying at in the school."

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone