why is the books wrong?

Hercul and I looked to one and other, nodded our heads, and followed her back to the school. Or in this case the building that would be our school later on. We followed behind everyone else so we could watch and see what happens here.

We finally made it to the building and following Aaron up the stairs I realized that this perticular tower is the same one I live at the school. When I realized this I was more excited to see what it looked like back at this time frame.

We finally got to her room, as she was opening the door I looked around to see that only Aaron, me and Hercul was in the hallway. I was shocked that Hercul was able to get through here when he couldn't back at home.

Aaron finally opened the door and let us into the room, while following after us. I stepped into the room and my mouth dropped open. It looked completely different than my own. I turned around to ask Aaron why the room was different than mine. She saw that I was about to ask a question about the room, she put her finger to her mouth in a short way.

She then turned to the middle of the room, and lifted her arms up and said something. All of a sudden, it was like magic, the room turned to what my room looks like now. I was surprised that she could do that.

"How did you do that?" I asked

"It's quite easy. You can do it too. You just have to believe that you can. Also to answer your question earlyer, yes I am the only one who can see you two right now. Y'all went through the book right?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Then y'all are the only ones that can come from a different time. And I can only see y'all cause one we are related and two I was the previous king of Dragons rider."

When she said that, there was a noise in the room that Hercul would sleep in. We looked around the corner and saw her Dragon, Andre look up and Hercul went towards him. Both looked at each other then sniffed one and other, after that they lay down with each other.

Me and Aaron just laughed a little bit at them.

"Ok so I have a few questions for you if it's ok to ask?" I asked her

"Sure as long as I can ask too." She said

"Sure. Ok one big question for you is why are the books wrong on so many things of the history?"

"Well that's actually a two part question to answer. The first one is about me being a man right? So yes we told everyone in the history books that I was a guy so that when you came then, you would have a little time convincing everyone there to follow you. If they knew that you were coming then, one you would have been found out by the darkness sooner, and two you would never been tested at all. They would just make you queen of Dragon Riders and that would not have been good for you. You would have never learned to trust yourself or hercules."

"Ok I understand that but what was the second reason?" I asked

"Well it's very simple. The ones who made the books were all men, and they never liked working under a women at this time frame."

When she said that I just face palm myself. Of course, men. We laughed at that and continued the conversation.

"Ok my question is, is the school still around?" Aaron asked me.

" Yes in fact this is my room then and it looks like this right now. With a little modern touches. The school is actually a little bit bigger than the buildings right now. We have around 200 students currently learning and I have no idea how many have graduated since your time."

" Ok my turn. Who is the darkness anyway?" I asked her.

She got real quite, Andre looked up at us and staired at me. Hercul noticed that something happened in the atmosphere of the room.

It was a few minutes later when finally Aaron said. "Well that is a sore subject. The darkness right now is currently my older brother drac. He was upset that the king of Dragons picked me even though he'd loved Dragons longer then I. After Andre picked me he became enraged. Yelling and screaming at me, saying I ruined everything. I'm not so sure that it's still him, due to the time between us but you can never know. I'm hoping that I will be able to bring him back to his family here. Mom is very upset with him being the way he is right now."

"Wow so you are saying it's your brother? My great uncle? We are related right? just making sure. We look so much alike."

"Yes on both." She said.

"Wow. How do I defeat someone who is supposed to be from our family?" I asked.

"Well, we don't know if it's still him. It could be a follower or even one of his grand children."

"Huh, that's not good... What do I do know?"

"Well first thing is ...."

Cliff hanger guys sorry. Sorry for the late update. Please comment and let me know what you think of the book so far.