well thats new.

"well first off you need to learn more on magic, and only from Hercul. It is his power your accessing. Also I'm pretty sure that it's not my brother that is in your time frame. If my plan later works, he'll be back to normal as he should be. Also it's a long time between now and your time so I really don't think it is him. But if it is..."

She walked over to a small painting that was on the dresser. As she came back, she handed the painting to me.

"This is what my brother look like right now."

I looked at the picture, it looked just like my older brother. But he died in a hunting trip, when I was 5. He was 13. We were close before he died. We never found his body but we're he was late seen there was a lot if blood, there was no way for him to servived that.

"Uh, well this is very weird! If I didn't know better, this was a picture of my brother. But we are in a different time frame. It can't be him." I said almost in a wisper.

"Well I think we have found out who the darkness is right now for you. Problem is what are you going to do about it?"

"Also your time has come to go back home. You can come back to talk as soon as you can when no one is looking for you both." She said as she was waving her hand in patterns.

"WA..."

Before I could finish my word, we were back to the present time. And within a second from coming back, there was a knock on the door to our room.

I jumped up to quickly open the door. When I did, Kevin was there looking very frantic.

"Wa..."

Before I finished the word again Kevin pushed me into the room and quickly closed the door. I was about to comment on what's going on when he put a hand on my mouth.

Wispering to him... "What the hell is going on?"

"Shhhh!!! Wait just a second k."

I shooked my head up and down waiting for the sound to disappear. When it did, both me and Hercul lifted an eyebrow up at Kevin to explain what just happened.

"Well you see, I went to snoup at me. Henry's office when he wasn't there. And it was a good reason I did, cause you will never know what I found out about the darkness and it's connection to you and your family..."

I'm sorry for a cliffhanger and not having a very long chapter this week. Had a lot going on. I'll try this upcoming week to have a bigger chapter for ya.