ah ah DATE!!!

"ah, ah, date?" I was dumbfounded.

No one ever wanted to go on a date with me...

Hercul how do I respond? He wants to go on a date with me!

Well first off you can always say yes... That is if you want to... But if it's Kevin well we both know that you have a crush on him, so go for it.

Ok thanks Hercul..

"Sorry about that, yes I will go out with you on a date. What do I need to ware?" I asked

"Oh ok well I didn't think..... you said yes?" I asked back to confirm that he heard right.

"Yes I did." I said back with a little laugh.

"Yeppie, woohoo" he was dancing about the hall that we were at.

I just laughed wail he did this.

Finally he was done and said "ok,ok great, well you will need warm clothes ok. Then I'll see you at the square, around let's say 7?"

"Sure see you then." I responded with a slight blush.

He went almost skipping back down the hall towards his dorm. I watched him leave with a smile on my face. When I couldn't see him anymore I checked the time on my watch and was shocked that it was already 3:00pm I only had 4 hours before I had to meet up with him for our date.

I belind to my room with all haste. As I entered the room I headed to the closet to find something warm for tonight. I kept pulling out uniform after uniform, before I got to the back of the closet. When I went there, I was shocked when I saw a beautiful red and black long sleeve dress with black tights next to it. I didn't remember ever having gotten that before.

I took it out and looked at the back of the dress. There was a note on it, it read, "for the day you have a date... Your welcome." Sincerely Charles. ;)

Im going to have to remember to thank him next time I see him. Once I got out of the closet I headed to the shower. After I was done there I curled my hair and proceeded to put a little make up on. When I checked myself in the mirror, I also checked the time and realized that I only had about 30 minutes to get there. It's a good thing I don't live too far from the square.

As I arrived at the square, I found Hercul and Kevin and Her, Kevin's dragon waiting for me. I looked upon Kevin wail he was talking to Hera, and boy was he smoken! He was wearing a sports coat and nice black trousers. I was unaware that I was cought staring at him.

Kev coughed into his hand with a smile, while watching me blush. Hercules was laughing at me and so was Hers. I just blushed and headed over to them.

I came next to Kev and asked him "so what you think of my outfit?"

"I like it very much, and it's very appropriate!" He said.

While rubbing his head he looked at me and blushed bright red. I chuckled in my head a little but I didn't tell him that. I asked were we were going, and he said " you'll see".

So we headed to our dragons, but before I got on Hercul, Kevin asked if it was ok for me to be blind folded? I was a little worried but I knew if I was riding on Hercules than I knew that I would not fall, plus this can be some training too so I said "sure".

So he blind folded me and put me next to Hercules. When I got next to him I felt his back and then proceeded to climb on to his back. When I finally got on Hercules I felt like I could see even without my eyesight. Infact I could see everything going on. But it wasn't my eyes that I could see with it was Hercules. It was amazing! I didn't think I could do this yet. In fact I'm not supposed to be able too, that's a 2 year class. That's cool.

I wasn't going to let Kevin know though, I want him to think I couldn't see and I had to rely on him to get there. So once I was settled, we leapt into the air and headed towards the roof of the tallest tower. When we got there, I notice that there was a blanket and a picnic basket there waiting for us to land and eat it.

I was shocked but I had to be surprised when he took the blind fold off. So I did just that. When he took it off, I looked around and loved to site. From looking at it from a dragons point of view to your own it's different.  They look at what's out to get me or details but I look at the magnitude of the site.

It was beautiful there, the sun was setting and the colors playing on the clouds was breath taking. I looked back at Kevin and said ," thank you for taking me here. I never knew there was a roof landing here or that it had such great views. And for thinking of a picnic basket."

He just blushed and said " well you are welcome, let's go ahead and sit, and enjoy the views and our time together."

So we did and it was fun. We talked about our lives before the school, how we like our training, what our favorite color and stuff like that. We stayed up there for almost two hours. But I didn't mind I liked it. He had lights up there around the picnic area for us so we did have to leave so quickly. All in all it was an amazing night. And in glad that I dressed warmly.

Once it was getting too cold for us to be up there we packed everything up and headed back down to go to the dorms. When got down to the ground, we said our goodbyes and headed to bed. I was so excited when. I got to my room that I didn't see the note in the room on the floor till the morning. I just fell to sleep.

What y'all think of the story? Please let me know. So far I have no idea if I'm doing great or not. So please let me know. Thank you.