what happened?

I was in complete darkness for what seemed like a few minutes, but it was actually a day. I started to hear voice talking to each other, saying"why isn't she waking up?" I knew that voice. It was Paul's, then the voice I knew was Richards said "it's been three days. I know she's ok but seriously why so long? Is it cause she's a girl and they need their beauty sleep?"

I started to laugh and I guess they heard cause they came to my bed and asked me to open my eyes. So I tried to do that. It was hard at first then slowly they started to open. What I saw was funny, everyone was so worried except hercul. He was calm as a cucumber. I guess he knew I was going to be ok so he didn't need to worry like everyone else was.

I looked at him and saw that he had grown alot. He was now the size of an German Shepherd. I was about to ask why he grew so much when he told me himself "I grew this much due to the past coming back to us. All that power you had was sent to me and forced me to grow faster."

"Oh ok that explains that. How long was I out and no I didn't need my beauty sleep Richard." I laughed at him.

" You were out for three days. Do you remember anything?" Paul asked.

" Not really, just that we were studying the dragon history and I asked why the war between Dragons nd humans weren't in the books! Then everything went black." I answered back.

"Well you were in a trance, and you, well someone who we know as the first rider told the class what had happened at that time. Then you promptly fainted." Said Hercul.

"Well ok did anything else happened wail I was out?"

Everyone quickly said nope, they did it so fast I looked at them and glared them down. Finally Hercul got up and came over to me and layed next to me and said "tell her!"

So they did, it seems while I was recouping, I wen through a little change. I was more toned and there was not an ounce of fat left in me. Also there was a disturbance in the students recently. Some where saying "why do we have to listen to a weak, sniveling, little girl who honestly can't do anything without fainting." Some students agreed with them.

I listened intently on what was being said. Then I got off of the bed and grabbed my clothes and went to shower. When I came back everyone was still there waiting for me. So I told them "im a little stubborn so I'm sorry about this but I'm not waiting for the doc too tell me when I'm ready to go. I'm leaving now so I can stop this rebilon now."

They agreed and started to follow me out. I didn't stop till I was in front of the headmaster's office. I went ahead and started to knock, as I was about to do that the door came open and he told us to come in. Charles the headmaster was sitting in a lounge chair facing the fire place. There were a few other chairs and a big couch too. I picked one of the chairs next to him, everyone else sat in the others.

When everyone was seated, we started to discuss the situation with the boys who are starting trouble. What everyone else was in agreement with is that I should fight with the head boy of this little pack. I agreed with them and went about to do just that. We discussed a few other items that were issues. Like why I'm reading stuff no one else can, why I knew what happened thousands of years ago, and who was going to teach me magic. Mostly everyone agrees that I am the chosen one but they refused to tell me who I'm going to fight with and what I'm supposed to do. So we left the office after about 45min talk.

I went in search for the ring leader of the boys who are making trouble. Whose name I found out is Kevin. I was surprised to find him in the swardmenship garden. I went towards him, making noise so he knew he was not alone anymore.

When he heard me coming he turned around to see me. When he saw who it was he quickly turned back and asked what I want. I told him "let's finally put this to rest. Let me prove to you that I am ready for this responsibility."

He said "ok in 10min by the courtyard in front of the school so everyone can see."  I agreed and I went to the armory to find the perfect sword. As I was looking, one cought my eye. It was in the corner and it was in a glass box. I knew it when I saw it, that sword was supposed to be mine! It was old, had a gold and red base and  back beautiful blade. I really wanted it, so I lifted my hand up, and all of a sudden the sword was not in the case but right in my hand.

It was very light, it looked like it would weigh a lot but really very light. I did a few manuvers, then when I was satisfied I quickly made my way to the court yard. When I got there, there was a lot of students. I stopped to take a quick breath, than made my way to the center. I saw that Kevin was already there.

When I got near the center, Kevin spoke up. "Finally, just like a girl to hold everyone else up! Can we get this over and let me win already?"

"I'm sorry, I was trying to figure out a way for you to not be embarrassed. But oh well, let's get started."

Richard and Paul and even Sam were on the sidelines watching.  So I went forward towards Kevin, as soon as we were close the fun started.

Clif hanger...😁😁😋😋😎😎