a GIRL?

" so how do we get there? I presume by dragon, but I don't see them." Or feel them. She wispers

"Very good we will be going there by dragons but we have to go to them. Can you imagine full grown dragons in your little village?" Robert answered.

"Well I guess I understand that. When and we're can we meet them?" Christian asked.

"Shortly, do you have all you want to bring? Once we're gone it will be difficult to come back." Paul asked

"I said I'm fine I know how to pack lite and efficient. I would go on weeks at end to get enough game for the village for the winter." Said Christian.

"Well ok then let's go." Robert said.

Everyone got together and started to walk off towards the forest. I personally already knew where the dragons were possible being kept at in the forest. There was only one place were a few dragons were going to be able to stay without being cramped up.

There was a clearing about 4 miles in that will be ok for them. So I was breaking away from everyone and went to a different route to get there quickly. Within about 5 min I was there and what I saw was amazing.... There in the clearing we're 3 big beautiful dragons.

The first one I saw was a beautiful golden colored. With big horns and a long tail. For some reason I knew that the dragon was a girl. And she was gorgeous.

The next one was a beautiful royal blue coloring. He was a bit dragon...not as big as the golden one but close. He had three horns on his head. They were going to the back of his head, kinda like hair.

And last was a hot pink dragon. It was a boy but I think he didn't like his coloring. It showed.

After I was done checking them out, I was hearing voices talking to each other. Asking the other ones if they knew who this girl was.... When I heard that, I turned around trying to find the voices. When I couldn't, I looked at the dragons and asked them if it was them who was talking. They said yes.

I was so surprised, but I quickly got over it and proceeded to get closer to the dragons. When I was a few feet from them, I quickly bowed down to them as a sign of respect.

I was even more shocked that in turn they too bowed down to me. I asked the golden dragon " were yall talking to each other?"
The golden dragon said" yes we were. You can here us?"

"Yes, my name is Christian, what are your names?" I asked

The golden one again was talking to me. "My name is Samantha, the blue guy is distroyer, and the pink one over there is helex."

After that we stopped talking in our minds, cause we heard the others coming. everyone else started to come into the clearing.  When Paul and Robert saw that I was already there, they looked surprised. But what got me was that there was someone else with them, it was another guy.

This guy seemed to already knew I was there. He had blond hair and blue ocean eyes, tall frame. H was wearing a golden shirt that fit too well with his broad shoulders and a black pants. He must have been for Samantha.

Robert was wearing a lite pink shirt and black jeans. He also had dark black hair and hazel eyes. He must be for helex.

Than there was Paul. He was wearing a royal blue shirt and black jeans. He also had dark brown hair and green eyes. He must be for distroyer.

It was the new guy who talked first..."I was in the tree and this young lady came into the clearing, through the other side. She just started to talk to Samantha. She wasn't surprised that they could talk to her. And on top of that she even knew to bow done as an introduction. "

I told my name to the new guy and h said hi name was Sam. I thought that was funny so o laughed a little bit.

"What so funny?" Asked Sam

" Well you and your dragon basically have the same name. I thought that was funny, sorry." I explained.

"You asked what their names were?" Robert asked

"Yep, your dragons name is helex and Paul's is distroyer." I said with a humph.

They think im stupid or something. I thought that all dragons talk to everyone but I was wrong. Come to find out that they only talk to their own riders and other dragons.

Once the riders were done gocking at me, we started to put our stuff together and go on top of the dragons. I asked if it was ok to go on top of Samantha. They said I could.

So we were flying towards the mountains towards the academy. I was so excited I couldn't wait to get there. Samantha's rider didn't say too much. But that was ok, I was thinking too much anyways.

As we got closer to the mountains, I could see a village and after that in the mountains was a huge building. I was thinking that it was the dragon academy. Sam explained that it was indeed the academy we were going to be.