YOU KNEW!!!

"oookkk, well that's explains why I have this power, I take it no one else can do this right?"

He just shakes his head no. " Ok so you know who is doing all this, do you happen to know where he is?"

" That I don't know yet, he's been a slippery bugger for a very long time. We didn't know what he was waiting or watching out for till you brought the letter to me. Now we can prepare better to protect you and Hercules." He said

" So how long have you known?" I asked , kinda upset.

"Well, since I took over as headmaster here but, the school heads knew since the beginning. Once the school was made, the original council and the head teachers at that time were your previous life, friends. They knew what happened and that you didn't defeat him entirely, so Everytime the headmaster retired they told the next one, so that when you came back, we could help and protect you." He answered me.

"Well ok, so why didn't you tell me when you knew who I was?" I asked a little sad.

"You were already having trouble with the boys here and some teachers, I didn't want to put more on you then you can handle. I was truly looking out for you." He said sincerely.

Before I said what was on my mind Hercul interrupted my thoughts...

I wouldn't get to upset with him. He was just trying to help. He's been holding this for a long time thinking you would never show up.

Ok I'll calm down thank you.

" Ok, well I'm sorry for getting upset over this, I'm glad to know that you are aware of what and who this is. Is there any information on how I previously handled this darkness character?" I asked still fumming but calming down.

"I can give you your book that you had when this was all happening. It has everything in it. Except what happened in the end, for some reason that page is gone."

He handed me the book. When I set my gaze on it, it was really amazing. It had old writing on it that was the same all around the campus, also it looked like it was locked. But what was really cool is that it look brand new. Like no dust or coloring on it.

"How can it look like it's Brad new? Shouldn't it be really old?" I asked the first question out of my head about the book.

" It is really old, but it was chamerd, were no time or person can get to it. Also as you can see there is a lock on it. Only the chosen one will be able to read and unlock it." He said with a smile.

"Well that's pretty cool." I said as I try to open the book. I was having a little bit of a hard time opening it when Hercul offered up some advice.

Hey just saying this but why don't you try using your powers that are from me?

You know thats not a bad idea.

So I focused on the lock and getting it open, while putting one hand on the lock and the other on the binder of the book. It took a minute but what surprised me the most is that when I wasn't really focusing on it, it opened up. As well as it turned to a page of history. What really happened back then with my previous life.

I was about to read it when someone knocked on the door.

Charles went to answer the door so that I can have a moment to close the book. When he opened the door you won't guess who it was standing there....

I know it's a little short but I wanted to give y'all a new chapter before Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS too all my fans and book readers here