wierd no one comes here.

Hoping y'all be able to let me know what u think about the book so far... Love comments.

Wow the academy was amazing, all I saw was white bricks and coblestone walk ways. We were still about a min from landing so I put my hood back up, so I don't atrake unwanted stairs.

Sam was wondering why I did that, but he kept his mouth shut. As we landed everyone that was outside came to stop to see who was riding with Sam, Robert, and Paul.

We landed and Samantha gave me her front leg so that I may get off. I was very happy she did that for me and not for everyone else. Even her rider had to jump off. I was laughing to myself when I saw that. He just humph at me.

Everyone was getting there stuff and heading to the cafeteria. As I was getting my stuff, Paul came over to me and said "since there has never been a female dragon rider here, we have only one room for you to sleep in. It was supposed to be for the legendary rider, but since your here it's all yours. Just follow me and I'll show you to it."

So that's what I did, I followed him while everyone else was put together with an elder student to mentor them

So that's what I did, I followed him while everyone else was put together with an elder student to mentor them. We went into the building on the left, it looked like a watch tower but oh well. Wow it's weird no one is around here, we went almost to the very top still not seeing anyone else, when we finally stopped in front of a ornate door. It had some strange markings on it, but for some reason I could read it. I started to say "to whom this door opens, vast knowledge and expertise shall you inhairit."

I didn't know I said that out load till Paul said "you understand what is written here?"

I said "yes, why?"

"Well no has ever been able to read that, it's in the old riders language! Very interesting." He said at the end. I don't think I was supposed to hear that last part. He looked at me and said "why don't you try to open the door."

So I went to open the door, and it just open like nothing was wrong with it. As soon as I did, a gush of wind hit me and a ton of memories and language hit me like a ton of bricks... I was give knowledge on fighting, the history of the riders, and of the enimies they had. I was so overwhelmed that I had sat down for a brief moment. When everything was done and I could catch my breath, I looked around and saw a beautiful room.... It was purple, blue and gold highlights everywhere, and it all works out. The bed looked like it was freashly made, it had the Galaxy on the blankets. There was three other rooms there, one went to the bathroom, one the closet, and the other I found out is for when I get my dragon.

Paul let me be for a little while so that I can unpack, he told me that I should head back down in about 30 minutes. It didn't take but 5 min to get up to my room and 5 min to unpack so I had time to look around. Of course I kept my hood up so no one asked questions about me.

When it was time to go to the cafeteria, I went and found all the other riders there waiting for our next step. When I came in the person I think was the headmaster coughed to let everyone know he wanted to talk. Once he had everyones attention, he quickly brought out the crystal egg again and had all of us touch it. For most of us it just glowed gold again, but when I touched it being the last one, it quickly shown bright gold with purple and blue srounding it.

When that happened, Paul came behind me and took my hood down! That butt I thought, oh well everyone knows now. I looked over everyone and their faces were funny to say the least. All with big eyes and open mouths.

I shrugged my shoulders and begin to walk to an on table to learn what was next. When I sat down it allowed the headmaster to cough again and said "well that's interesting, anyways back to the next steps for every new rider. All y'all youngins are heading to the egg tower, so y'all can get your dragons. After that you will be allowed to walk around to get fimilarized with the academy. When you head off to your rooms tonight, your schedule will be in there waiting for you. School starts at 8:00 am promptly. That's all for now and welcome."