- T W E N T Y T W O -

3rd person's P.O.V

Jiwon was standing in front the large company building, phone being tightly held in her hand, while rocking back and forth on her feet. She was waiting for Hyunjin to come and get her since the security wouldn't let her in.

"Jiwon!"
The young girl looked ahead and locked eyes with a certain brown haired boy. They've smiled at each other and he walked up to her, slightly pulling down his face mask.
"Hey, Hyunjin~"

"Sorry if you've waited long, but I had to finish some stuff back there and I really thought the security would let you in since I told them about you visiting me. But I guess I was wrong..."
The younger girl laughed and shook her head, smiling sweetly.

"Don't worry about it. You're here now so it's okay and I didn't wait too long either."
Hyunjin smiled back at her and pulled his face mask back up, not wanting to get recognized by anyone on the street.
"Should we get in then? I already have a free practice room we can use."

Jiwon nodded her head at his words and agreed, both of them walking up to the door and talking to the security again, who finally let her enter the large company building.

"Wahhh~ This is amazing. I've never imagined to really get in here. It's so big, my god."
Hyunjin chuckled as he glanced down at her and noticed how her eyes sparkled as she scanned the hallways they were walking through.

"Thanks for giving me this opportunity, Hyunjin. I really appreciate it."
He slightly shook his head and still continued to smile.
"You don't have to thank me for that. It's no big deal, honestly."

Shortly after, the boy stopped in his tracks and pointed at a large door, causing Jiwon to look at it.
"This is gonna be the room we're in. If you'd leave it to go to the bathroom, or I don't know what else, remember the sign above it so you won't get lost in the hallway. Okay?"

Jiwon nodded at his words and thanked him for the tip. After that he walked to the door and opened it, gesturing for her to enter first. The slightly younger girl bowed gratefully and smiled, slowly entering the practice room and widening her eyes as soon as she was inside.

"This is your significant practice room you always film your dance practices in! Oh wow, that's so exciting!"
Hyunjin laughed once again at her reaction and walked over to her, grabbing her bag out of her hands and placing it in one of the corners of the room where his stuff was as well.

"Okay, so with what do you wanna start?"
Jiwon thought for a little while and stood in front of the large mirror wall, looking right at him through it.
"We could just warm up for a bit and play some music in the background. After that we can maybe just dance some freestyle or you teach me one of your choreographies. I've always wanted to learn Hellevator..."

Hyunjin smiled at her being all excited and agreed with her to warm up first. He walked over to the music boxes and plucked in his phone, pressing play on his playlist and joining her in the middle of the room. Soon after, the two started stretching and doing little exercises while talking with each other comfortably.

-small time skip-

"I think I've warmed up enough. How 'bout you?"
Jiwon nodded at his words and said that she'd be ready too. They talked about what to do next and Hyunjin suddenly smiled brightly.
"I really wanna see you dance alone, so would you like to dance to a song? I could do one after as well. Pretty please?"

He gave her puppy eyes and Jiwon literally melted at this, not being able to say no to him. So obviously she agreed and the two of them walked over to where his phone was, so that she could choose a song from his playlist.

Jiwon slightly leaned against his back and looked over his shoulder, so that she could see what was on his phone as well. Hyunjin on the other hand noticed that and there's no way to deny that he felt extremely nervous to have her this close to him.
"Oh, I know the dance to that one!"

The young girl excitedly pointed to one song on his playlist and he chuckled slightly.
"ICY?"
Jiwon nodded with a smile on her face and locked eyes with him.

"Not gonna lie, ITZY is amazing and I really love their comeback."
The older laughed softly and nodded, agreeing with what she said. Soon, Jiwon skipped back to the middle of the practice room and smiled brightly, giving Hyunjin a sign that she's ready. The said boy pressed play and sat down on the ground, intently watching her every move.

[I'm not gonna include a dance cover since I didn't find anything fitting, but if you wanna know what the dance is like - if you don't know it yet - I recommend you to check it out on YT]

Heavy breathing filled the room as the song ended and Jiwon stood in the ending pose for some more time as Hyunjin suddenly stood up and proudly clapped.
"Wow, that was amazing! You could've easily been held for a member of ITZY with that dancing."

Jiwon blushed at his compliment and took the water bottle, which he brought her from her bag. He kept on admiring her as she took a few sips of water and she gave him a look.
"Hyunjin? You okay?"

Just then he got pulled back into reality and nervously scratched the back of his neck.
"Yeah, uhm of course..."
The female chuckled as she saw his cheeks turning a light shade of pink and she placed the water bottle somewhere on the floor.

"So~ It's your turn now, I guess."
The two made eye contact again and Hyunjin straightened his posture and cleared his throat. He nodded and smiled, turning around and walking all the way back to where his phone was.

"What song is it gonna be?"
The older smiled teasingly at her question and scrolled through his playlist. Pressing on a song, he quickly laid down his phone again and walked over to where Jiwon previously stood, stretching his arms a bit. Soon after, the song started playing and the young girl couldn't hide her excitement.

"Young Wings?!"

•——————————————————————•

A/N:This chapter was kinda boring, I know, but the next one is gonna be better

A/N:
This chapter was kinda boring, I know, but the next one is gonna be better. I'll continue their meet up then and let's say things could get a bit more interesting 😔✊🏻

Word count: 1124
Edited
Re-Edited