- F O U R T Y T H R E E -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Princess..."
Hyunjin's voice was just above a whisper and his gaze saddened as soon as he saw Jiwon's red, puffy eyes.

"H-Hyunjin."
Instantly going in for a hug, he pulled her smaller body right into his and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

"Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay, baby. Shhhh."
Softly stroking her hair, his heart broke as he heard sobs coming from her and the young girl grabbed onto the hem of his hoodie tightly.

"I'm so sorry this happened. I had no idea."
Pulling away from the hug lightly, Jiwon's eyes met his and she shook her head.
"I-It's not your f-fault. We all should've b-been more careful."

Sighing heavily, Hyunjin pulled her into his embrace once more and kissed the top of her head, trying to calm her down as good as he could.
"Let's get you on the couch, hm? You look pretty done right now."

Nodding slightly, she took his larger hand in hers and pulled him inside the small apartment. Making their way over to the couch, the slightly older boy pulled his girlfriend onto his lap after he sat down and brushed strands of hair out of her face.

Cupping her cheeks in his large hands, he tried to make eye-contact and smiled sadly as he wiped some of her tears away.
"I really thought we were careful enough, but seems like there always are people watching me."

"Hyunjin, your fans hate me. The amount of texts I got about how I 'don't deserve you at all' as soon as the news spread... I don't know what to do."
Sobbing once more, Jiwon was done with her nerves and literally collapsed in Hyunjin's arms.

Turned out that last evening, as the group of nine decided to go out a bit and have some fun, they got spotted by some fans who took pictures of the couple, exposing their relationship to the internet not long after.

They thought they were careful enough, that it was dark enough and that no one was suspicious of a group of young adults enjoying themselves on a Saturday night... But seems like this was where they were wrong.

Rubbing her back in a calming manner, the boy continued to whisper sweet words into her ear and calm her down all over again.
"It's gonna be okay again, princess. Please stop crying. It's breaking my heart to see you like this."

"I just don't know how to deal with this. What did the rest even say? Your manager? Your CEO? JYP himself?"
The older smiled sadly and ran his hand up and down his back.

"They wanna have a meeting with me and you tomorrow morning. Y'know, talking about this situation and wanting to know what's going on between us, so that they could give my fans a statement."
Raising her head from his shoulder, the girl sniffled and nodded slightly at what he said.

"I guess we really should do this. They deserve to know what's going on and get a proper explanation. I just hope that- that everything works out for us as well. I don't wanna loose you, Jinnie."

"You won't. Okay? I know that I'm actually having a dating ban, but we'll figure something out. Please don't worry too much. I wanna see your precious smile again."
Continiously kissing her cheek, Jiwon eventually started to giggle at his action and gave him a soft smile as he pulled away again.

"I love you, Jiwon."
Leaning to press her lips on his, her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled his body even closer.
"I love you too."

-next day-

"Oh god, my hands are all sweaty. I don't think I've ever been this nervous before."
Hyunjin chuckled softly at her words and tightened his grip around her waist.
"Trust me, I'm nervous as hell too, but it's gonna be fine. We've got this."

Nodding slightly, Jiwon took a shaky breath and turned her head to look up at him. Leaning down towards her, the older gave her a sweet kiss and smiled lightly into it, enjoying the feeling of having her soft lips rhythmically moving with his.

Just as he wanted to say something, the door in front of them opened and the young couple immediately broke apart as soon as they've spotted the men in front of them.
"Great to see you two. Please come in."

-short time skip-

"So it's true? The two of you are having a romantic relationship?"
Fiddling with their hands in their laps, the young couple nodded at the same time and didn't say a word, hearing how the CEO let out a troubled sigh.

"Hyunjin is at the top of his career and supposed to still be going through 14 more months of having a dating ban..."
Jiwon sucked in a breath and bit her lip, trying to prevent tears from escaping her eyes.

"But."
Upon this words, the two of them immediately looked up with raised eyebrows and widened eyes.
"I'm willing to let you date if you, Jiwon, are not being too much of a distraction. I like to see my idols happy and try my best to make anything possible for them. So don't mess this up. I'm only giving you this one chance. Okay?"

Instantly nodding, Hyunjin and his girlfriend broke out in large smiles and stood up immediately, repeatingly bowing at the man in front of them. He chuckled softly at the two of them and got up as well, shaking each their hands before dismissing himself.

"It's great to see Hyunjin being so happy."
Looking at the other male on the other side of the large table, they watched as he got closer and smiled shyly.

"Thank you as well, PD-nim. I really thought things would be more complicated."
JYP shrugged and smiled fondly at the young couple.
"I've maybe had one, two sayings in this whole thing. Young love is great and no one should take this away from you both."

Bowing at him as well, they've thanked him once more and stood right next to each other, Hyunjin grabbing her hand with his larger one.
"I really hope to see you around, Jiwon. You seem to be good for Hyunjin."

Blushing a bit, she nodded respectfully at him and felt how her boyfriend slightly squeezed her hand.
"Well, time to write an announcement then, I guess. Have a great day, you two."

Saying their goodbyes to him, the couple was left alone in the large conference room and turned around to directly look at each other. Literally jumping into his arms, Jiwon buried her face in the crook of his neck and smiled brightly right against his skin.

"I'm so happy right now, princess."

•——————————————————————•

A/N:I've really considered going for a sad ending, but then I was like "Nah, that's not me

A/N:
I've really considered going for a sad ending, but then I was like
"Nah, that's not me."
Anyways, two more chapters to go and if y'all want to, I'll maybe write one or two special chapters for this book as well.
Just let me know if you'd want this 🤩

Word count: 1192
Edited
Re-Edited