- T W E N T Y T H R E E -

3rd person's P.O.V

"I can't believe you've forgotten the dance. Y-You should have seen your face!"
Jiwon was clutching her stomach from laughing too hard and the slightly older guy buried his head in his hands due to embarrassment.

"Could you please stop laughing at me... As if you've never forgotten a dance move."
The girl took a few deep breaths to calm herself down and wiped the corner of her eyes, where tears built up.

"Of course I've forgotten some, but your face and the way you just stood there. I can't-"
She started to laugh again as he sent her a playful glare and walked over to turn off the music.
"I can't believe I've just embarrassed myself in front of you, oh god."

Jiwon got up from the floor and walked over to where Hyunjin was, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind.
"You didn't embarrass yourself. It was rather cute, so nothing to worry about. Okay?"
The boy could only nod as his heart beat sped up because of the sudden skinship.

He inhaled deeply and grabbed her hands from around his waist to loosen her grip on him and turned around, looking down at her.
"I'm still really embarrassed. I wanted to impress you and then that just had to happen."

He groaned in frustration and Jiwon chuckled softly at that, looking down at her hands in his way larger ones. Her heart skipped a beat as he suddenly squeezed her hands and she looked back up at him.
"You don't have to impress me with anything, Hyunjin. I already think you're amazing."

A blush appeared on her cheeks as she smiled nervously and Hyunjin suddenly pulled her into a tight hug.
"Thank you for spending time with me and getting to know you. You are the amazing one here. Not me."
Just as she wanted to speak and argue with him about the fact that he's the most amazing person ever, he suddenly broke the hug slightly and cupped her face.

Jiwon's eyes went wide as their faces moved closer to each other and Hyunjin stared right at her lips, causing her to shake slightly.
"Can I kiss you?"
The girl was frozen at her spot and didn't know what to say, so she just nodded...

Hyunjin smiled softly as he leaned further in and Jiwon already closed her eyes, waiting for their lips to meet.
"Maybe this one is free- Woah!"
The both of them immediately pulled away from each other and looked at the people that just entered the practice room.

"Omg, Hyunjin sunbaenim. I'm so sorry to interrupt!"
Jiwon's face was the color of a tomato by now and she could only watch the person leaving the room in a hurry.
"This one is occupied! Don't interrupt!"

The voice of another girl, Shin Ryujin, was heard coming from the hallway.
Jiwon quickly walked towards her bag and squatted down, taking the water bottle that was placed beside it. Hyunjin, on the other hand, nervously scratched the back of his neck and glanced at her from the corner of his eyes.

He sighed deeply and shut his eyes in frustration, mad about the fact that someone interrupted him before he could kiss Jiwon. Nevertheless, he still blushed slightly as he realized what would've happened if no one disturbed the two of them.

"This is kinda awkward now, isn't it?"
The young girl looked up from the floor and slowly met his gaze, her breathing stopped as she admired his facial features. Her eyes wandered to his plump lips and she blushed intensely again, breaking eye contact with him soon after.

"Well, yeah..."
Hyunjin slowly walked over to where she was and took her by the hand, pulling her up to stand in front of him. Jiwon was shaking slightly as she looked at her hand being held in his once again and didn't dare to look him in the eyes just yet, knowing she'd get lost on his dark brown ones.

"Would you mind if... If we continue where we stopped?"
Her head raised completely at that and by now he had his fingers intertwined with hers. Jiwon's heart was beating so fast, she was scared he'd hear how nervous she was.
And that just because of him.

"I- Uhm, I mean- Yeah?"
Hyunjin smiled softly at that and cupped her face with his free hand, slowly leaning closer again. Both their eyes closed and they low key hoped for no one to interrupt them this time.

Jiwon opened her eyes slightly as she didn't feel anything on her lips after a while and met his eyes. All of a sudden, he looked more nervous than she was and he was about to pull away, probably thinking that she didn't really want this.

The girl took a deep breath in and wrapped her arms around his neck, catching him completely off guard as she placed her lips on his plump ones. Hyunjin's eyes were wide, but as soon as he realized what happened he smiled and kissed her back.

Their lips moved in sync while his hands made their way to her waist and pulled her even closer to his body. Time seemed to stop as the two of them were lost in the moment and neither of them wanted this to end.

Jiwon hummed as his tongue suddenly brushed her lower lip and he slightly tugged on it as he pulled away from the kiss, gazing at her with sparkling eyes. She smiled shyly at him and hid her face in his chest out of nervousness, causing him to laugh softly at her.

Hyunjin caressed her hair and smiled softly to himself while she continued to hug him like this.
"I've wanted to do this the day we first met, honestly, but I thought it'd be too early. I also didn't plan on actually doing it today either, but seems like I couldn't hold myself back..."

"I'm glad you didn't. This was the most perfect kiss I've ever had."
Hyunjin pouted slightly and pulled her body away from his lightly, looking down at her.
"Does that mean this wasn't your first kiss?"

Jiwon chuckled and shook her head, pecking his cheek.
"Sadly no. I did have a boyfriend before but it's been a year since we broke up."
The slightly older boy nodded understandingly and leaned down to leave a short kiss on her lips.

"Then I'll be your last first kiss instead."

•——————————————————————•

Word count: 1090EditedRe-Edited

Word count: 1090
Edited
Re-Edited