- T W E N T Y N I N E -

3rd person's P.O.V

"You're phone is blowing up- Wait some more and it's gonna explode."
Hyunjin chuckled as he looked down at the slightly younger girl and smiled after.
"It's just the boys spamming in the group chat once again. Nothing new."

Jiwon nodded while he leaned over and unlocked his phone, muting the group chat so that the two of them could watch the movie in peace.
She leaned her head on his shoulder as his arm wrapped around her from behind and they continued to stay like this for quite some time.

"When did you plan to tell your band members? I mean, you can't keep it a secret forever."
Hyunjin hummed lightly and stroked through her hair slightly.
"I don't know when exactly, but pretty soon. I want you all to meet and them to get to know you as well. I really hope y'all are gonna get along."

"Not to worry about this too much, but I really hope that they'll like me."
Jiwon snuggled a bit more against his shoulder and enjoyed the feeling of his fingers brushing through her black hair.
"I bet that they're gonna love you. You're an amazing person, so there honestly isn't anything you'd have to worry about."

She looked up and smiled at him, receiving a soft grin in return. The movie being almost forgotten, it was just playing in the background while the two of them gave each other their full attention. Hyunjin leaned a bit closer to her face and Jiwon's smile extended slightly.

Their lips connected in a sweet kiss and neither of them lost their smile.
"We've kissed quite some times now, but why does it still feel like our first one?"
Jiwon blushed at his words and hid her face in his chest.
"I don't know, but I feel the same."

-time skip-

"Do you really have to go? The movie hasn't even finished yet..."
Hyunjin sighed sadly and only nodded, glancing at his girlfriend from the corner of his eyes.
"I'm sorry, but the members are gonna be even more worried if I stay longer and I have quite a few things scheduled tomorrow. But I'll make it up to you, I promise."

The girl pouted sadly at this, but understood his point.
"Yeah, I understand. Please get home safely and text me as soon as you got there, okay?"
Hyunjin nodded in agreement and turned his body to give her a tight hug.

"I'll see you soon again."
Jiwon hummed at his words and tightened her grip around his waist for a moment, not wanting to let him go. Eventually, they let go of each other and he gave her one last kiss on the cheek before leaving the apartment.

She smiled to herself and stared at the closed door for a second, already missing his warmth and having him close to her. Jiwon wished she could've spent more time with him, but she understood that he had to rest well for his upcoming schedule.

They weren't dating for too long until now, but they made sure to always be there for each other and make time to see the other as often as possible. In those three weeks of them dating, Jiwon has never felt this euphoric ever before. It was insane what an influence he had on her and she would've never thought that one day she'd be dating the Hwang Hyunjin at all.

She walked back to the living room and plopped down on the couch, the tv still playing to which she didn't pay any attention. Instead, she picked up her phone and basically waited for her boyfriend to text her that he arrived safely at the dorm, while she just randomly scrolled through her Instagram feed.

It was around 9:30pm as Hyunjin finally sent her a message and she smiled brightly at it, wishing him a good night before his tight schedule the following day. After that, Jiwon herself decided to call it a day and since she didn't have anything else to do, she got ready to go to bed.

With a satisfied smile displayed on her lips, she just stared at her ceiling and recalled everything she did today with Hyunjin. In the progress she grabbed her phone again and opened her favorite app, Instagram.

Jiwon was for now the happiest she's ever been.

•——————————————————————•

A/N:I feel like this is very rushed and I haven't even written a whole 1k words-But somehow ever since the new updates, Wattpad is getting worse and worse

A/N:
I feel like this is very rushed and I haven't even written a whole 1k words-
But somehow ever since the new updates, Wattpad is getting worse and worse...
Bold of them to assume I'd have money to buy this premium whatever just so I can read more than two stories offline 🙄
Like- What even?

Word count: 793
Edited
Re-Edited