Sofia tells Amber and James

Hey Amber James  wait up I have something important to tell you.  Okay Sofia  what's up?  I hope  dad is in a good mood  because  Hugo  just  asked me to be his girlfriend.  Oh Sofia  I'm sure  dad will be happy  for you even though you're still  young.   I hope  so cause Hugo  asked  to come  over  to talk to him.  If you don't  mind  me asking  why are you so nervous about daddys reaction?  Well I guess I'm just used to my real  dad get angry about  everything.   Okay but  dad won't be angry at you for loving someone. 
He won't be angry with me but I'm not sure what he may say or do to Hugo.  Sofia  I'm sure dad will be okay with you dating him.  Yeah Sofia  dad will be happy for you but  I can't  say for sure what  Hugos parents will say.  Just  then the coach arrived to take them back  home.  Fifteen minutes later they were home  and Sofia says  I'm going to go find dad.  Okay Sofia  sounds good.  Sofia  gose inside and sees Bailywick standing  by  the stairs. Hey Bailywick have you  seen dad?  Yes I have he's  going to the throne  room to meet  with your mom for a suprise.   Okay thanks  bailywick I really need to see him. Okay I'll take  you to him but I have a feeling  he will want to see you too.  Okay thanks bailywick. If you don't mind me asking why are you so anxious to speak  to him? I have a problem with  a guy who is coming over soon to speak to  dad.  Okay is anything wrongwith this  guy? Yes I have a crush on Prince Hugo.  Hugo  wants to be my boyfriend.  Oh that's wonderful news  for you I know  your dad will be happy for you.  Just as Sofia  is about  to  respond  she sees her mom and  dad and says hi mom hi dad do you have a minute? Yes I have always got time for you honey.  Is something wrong?  No but  I have something  important to tell you.  Okay Sofia  what's up.  I met this guy  who  askedme to be his girlfriend  and he is going to be here soon.  Oh Sofia I am happy  for you but  I  want  you to  let me know if  he does not treat you  right. Okay dad I will.  Just then the  guards came over  escorting Prince Hugo. Excuse me your majesty but Prince Hugo is here to speak to you.  Thank you guardsmen  you may  go. Yes your  majesty.  I  hear you  have  a interest in my daughter Hugo?  Yes I have a huge crush  on her and if you'll permit me would  like  to  take her  out on a date.  Okay  but I want  you to take a guard  with you  as she is  at risk from her birth dad and his friends.  Okay sir any  suggestions on who we should  take your majesty.  Yes Hugo she as a prearranged guard to accompany her.  Okay shall I  call them then? No I can Hugo. Guards! Please  summon Sofia's escorts.  Yes your majesty  right away.  Five minutes later three heavily  armed  soldiers  came over and say what did you want of us your majesty?   I need you to go with Sofia  on her date with Prince Hugo and make  sure  she's okay.  Of course  your majesty. Come along princess we will protect  you  and your Prince  friend.  Okay thanks guardsmen.  Of course princess.